Thrustmaster F430 FFB - Sudden Problem !!

Not sure if anyone has had this before, but I have had this wheel for nearly 12 months now with no issues on any game.However yesterday for some reason when I loaded up GTR2, the wheel turned over to full lock on the right and was non responsive !!!All Buttons, pedals work fine.I tried to calibrate in thrustmapper, and its not working, I tried using the Calibration tool, but the "reset calibration" is greyed out.All FFB Tests run fine tooUninstalled Drivers, rebooted, plugged in - still the same.It just stays locked over to the right with FFBCan anyone offer any advice here at all ??Cheers

the wheel sensor might have died.. seems like a common problem. same thing happened to me. had mine for 4 months no problems as well until that happened. I contacted thrustmaster and they refunded me my money from amazon because they have no stock. moved on to buying a fanatec wheel instead.

Upvote 0
IMG_1929.jpg

Have just got hold of some "no weld" epoxy metal repair putty. Have crammed it in and packed it down, will leave it to set for 12 hours and see if that fixes it.

May be worth noting for others who may have this problem in the future?

Upvote 0
Hi Craig ,
I purchased second hand a Thrustmaster F430 FFB wheel a few weeks ago and it is now
exhibiting the same characteristics as your wheel although mine jams full lock to the left.
Could you possibly explain a little more info on the repair you carried out.

Thank you

Regards

Richard

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back