Thrustmaster Australian Formula Master - Sign Ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am new to this forum, I will introduce myself in another thread. I am intested in signing up for his series. I have not raced any RD club races, however I am a regular member of AACL. I am happy to join in for a club race if needed :)

Hi I am new to this forum, I will introduce myself in another thread. I am intested in signing up for his series. I have not raced any RD club races, however I am a regular member of AACL. I am happy to join in for a club race if needed :)
Hi Renz!
Nice to see a new face around :) We'd love to have you onboard mate, if you've got previous league experience then great! You don't have to join in any club races, but it is recommended (and great fun!) :D

Hi Chris
I'm new to leagues but have been doing a bit of online racing. Have followed your threads from the previous abarth series. Availability is good other round 3 at this stage. Have been looking for more practice servers with population so id be happy to join in practice and non league events when I have the time, cheers look forward to battling the back markers :D

Hi Chris
I'm new to leagues but have been doing a bit of online racing. Have followed your threads from the previous abarth series. Availability is good other round 3 at this stage. Have been looking for more practice servers with population so id be happy to join in practice and non league events when I have the time, cheers look forward to battling the back markers :D
Hi Phil, nice to meet you!
Missing a round is perfectly fine as things come up in real life, just make sure you report it in the absence thread within 24 hours of the event taking place :)

Welcome aboard mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back