Sell Thrustmaster 599xx evo 30 & Logitech G27 Shifter & Bodnar Adaptor

Hi

I am selling my Thrustmaster 599xx evo 30 wheel and a Logitech G27 Shifter & Bodnar Adaptor simply because I don't use them anymore.

FREE UK Delivery next working day.

Thrustmaster 599xx evo 30 - SOLD

Good condition fully boxed, recently thoroughly cleaned and mainly used with gloves apart from the odd guest having a go on my rig. Works perfectly.

k6m1rvj.jpg

JzKA9NY.jpg

dkVlTpW.jpg

pfYNqIg.jpg

bmpo3DD.jpg

Logitech G27 Shifter & Bodnar Adaptor - SOLD

Hardly used, works perfectly along with bodnar adaptor and usb cable for use on a PC as a standalone device. I have replaced the gear knob with a nice heavy carbon fibre knob for a better shift, and the inner gate of the shifter has been fitted with with some soft velcro tape for a quieter shift.

OaWJxIK.jpg

GHjAl2r.jpg

3P20vEC.jpg

UK ONLY TO QUALIFY FOR FREE DELIVERY

Free next working day delivery to anywhere in the UK via APC couriers. Or you can arrange your own if you prefer.

Payment by Paypal preferably.

Thanks for looking.

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to get in touch.

Last edited:
@Lazarou ..I received the shifter this morning and to be honest I was shocked ..the packaging was second to none and I honestly did not believe a shifter that is so old could be in this condition (better than new) I received much more than I was expecting to be honest with you, you must be a perfectionist when it comes to purchased items for yourself, just like me ..it drives my family crazy, I am so so fussy.

A Big thanks, much appreciated.

@Lazarou ..I received the shifter this morning and to be honest I was shocked ..the packaging was second to none and I honestly did not believe a shifter that is so old could be in this condition (better than new) I received much more than I was expecting to be honest with you, you must be a perfectionist when it comes to purchased items for yourself, just like me ..it drives my family crazy, I am so so fussy.

A Big thanks, much appreciated.
No problem Craig, glad your happy with it. I am generally of the opinion if you buy something with your hard earned cash you should look after it, add to that a sprinkle of OCD like tendencies and you end with most my stuff being in good nick.

Thanks for buying mate, I appreciate it and your quick payment. :thumbsup:

Should have charged more :D

I echo the above, would have replied sooner but had some sickness bug yesterday but kids loved running around with the bubble wrap lol.
The wheel looks fantastic will be trying it out later :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%