Throttle Sensitivity Question

Does anyone know how to adjust the throttle sensitivity? Maybe I've never noticed it before but driving the C7R, I noticed even when I press the pedal 1/4 of the way, the engine bounces off the rev limiter which shouldn't happen until almost full throttle. I didn't see a way to adjust it in the AC control settings. Certainly this has to affect my driving since I have almost no range of travel or sensitivity.

Any help here would be appreciated.

After you connect your wheel on usb/power, press and release the pedals a few times. This is to calibrate them. Otherwise they work like a switch, and not analog. You can check in game controls page for the pedals axis slider, if it loads progressively then are calibrated.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply and and what you recommened is always a good start for anyone unfamiliar with setting up a wheel and pedals but my pedals work fine, I know how to calibrate my pedals and even when I watch the axis slider in the AC controls, its linear with my pedal travel but when I drive the C7R, the pedal is extremely sensitive. Upon further inspection, it appears to be an issue with the C7R itself, many other cars I tried don't have this issue.

You can see what I'm talking about if you start a race with the C7R and then while you're waiting for the race to start, press the throttle, even at 1/4 throttle or less, the engine revs and start bouncing off the rev limiter. Other cars don't do that in AC so I guess I'll have to wait for Kunos to patch it.

Hello, good you mentioned this @Blkout.
Had exactly the same problem with the Corvette, felt a bit you lose power.
Definetaly don't depends on wheel calibration because all other cars have a smooth transmission.

Hello, good you mentioned this @Blkout.
Had exactly the same problem with the Corvette, felt a bit you lose power.
Definetaly don't depends on wheel calibration because all other cars have a smooth transmission.

I reported it as an issue on the official AC forums so hopefully Kunos will look into it. I tested many other cars and they don't have this issue so it seems to be C7R specific.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply and and what you recommened is always a good start for anyone unfamiliar with setting up a wheel and pedals but my pedals work fine, I know how to calibrate my pedals and even when I watch the axis slider in the AC controls, its linear with my pedal travel but when I drive the C7R, the pedal is extremely sensitive. Upon further inspection, it appears to be an issue with the C7R itself, many other cars I tried don't have this issue.

You can see what I'm talking about if you start a race with the C7R and then while you're waiting for the race to start, press the throttle, even at 1/4 throttle or less, the engine revs and start bouncing off the rev limiter. Other cars don't do that in AC so I guess I'll have to wait for Kunos to patch it.
under the the throttle slider in main controls you have 2 white sliders move the first which in your case should be at 0 zero , move it forward to 8-10 % = less sensitive throttle or just find the % that fits you

Resolved!

Here's a strange resolution, per Stig's suggestion, I lowered the axis slider to 0% which actually made the throttle completely unresponsive as I suppose it should, but in some games it still works at 0% its just less sensitive, so I adjusted the slider back to 100% again and now the throttle is working fine, the C7R isn't bouncing off the rev limiter when I barely touch the throttle.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%