throttle problem wirh R3E (and other SimBin/Sec3 games)

Hi guys,

hopefully someone can give me an advice, with my little problem. I try to explain it with my poor english :unsure:

In R3E and older SimBin games i feel miserable with the throttle-pedal (G25).
The bandwidth of the throttle in those game is very small. If i push the pedal half (50%-60%) nothing happens. When i push it about 75-90% the car accelerate slowly. When i push it full then it goes full, but there is nothing in between. I can hardly get a right feeling about the throttle.
When i am leavin a curve and accelerate most of the time i am too slow or too fast.
I am not able to dose the gas like in other games (AC, AMS, ....)
This problem occur only in R3E, GTL, GTR2 .. so is this generally a game-engine problem, or maybe a problem the game has with my old G25 ?
I already tried some things in the profiler or in game options but for me it allways feel the same. The accelarating feels almost like playing with a gamepad:confused:

Hopefully you understand what i mean. :thumbsup:

Thank you in advance.

Kevin

lgs510_x64.exe (5.40.22.0) released March 2016 (Win7)
i also tried the Win10 Version. But with that one Automobilista doesn`t start, so i use thes Version above

I`am running Win7
So am I using W7. Do you run the profiler?
I would suggest you delete your current control profile and start with the default g25 one and see if that makes a difference.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back