throttle not working?

so i didn't play AC for some time now (it worked fine when i last tried). throttle doesn't seem to respond when I am in the car, if I press clutch RPM will rise, I can also change gears, but no response from throttle. Also it works normally in g27 profiler, and also in the game settings it responds perfectly whether I invert it or not, but in the car nothing. any help?

Could be a cutch setting problem. If the clutch is set up but inverted so its always on it would cause the problem you describe. If you don't have a clutch just unbind it and see if that works.

i have the clutch, and it looks normal in options > controls... also everything works fine in other games. I didn't change anything since I last played so I really have no clue what could be wrong suddenly.

i have the clutch, and it looks normal in options > controls... also everything works fine in other games. I didn't change anything since I last played so I really have no clue what could be wrong suddenly.
AC has dropped settings on me before. I thought I'd everything set up but I didn't invert the clutch so it worked backwards.

ok this was weird, all i needed to do was to reset computer, but then the settings in AC were all wrong (combined axis were set, throttle was half pressed even if i didn't touch it etc...) but those were easy to fix then, and yeah i only needed to reset. :redface:

I just had the same issue, except restarting didn't work for me. All the controls were perfect and the axis were all normal. All I did to fix it was switch map and cars, very weird fix. I see you fixed your issue, but I am just throwing this out there if someone has the same issue as me and is stuck!

I just had the same issue, except restarting didn't work for me. All the controls were perfect and the axis were all normal. All I did to fix it was switch map and cars, very weird fix. I see you fixed your issue, but I am just throwing this out there if someone has the same issue as me and is stuck!
seems like is a common issue in servers, if you got this problem and everything else is working fine, then is not your game it's just the server car.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.3%