F1 2010 Throttle map

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
when im in carreer mode and i set my throttle map on fast in the car setup, and i restart the race its back on standard, is there a possibility to leave it always at fast?

sorry for the bad english

I have exactly the same issue, except I can't even set the throttle map in setup. In race, there's no in-car adjustment for it either. Maybe it's just penance for my mis-spent youth...

I have exactly the same issue, except I can't even set the throttle map in setup. In race, there's no in-car adjustment for it either. Maybe it's just penance for my mis-spent youth...

I believe there is, not sure if this is what you are referring to i'm not that familiar with the F1 terms. On my game (PC Version) default throttle map settings is number pad keys 8 for engine 6 for wing 2 for tyres

throttle map in carrer mode shall be earned doing r&d tasks, you haven't this option in the beggining. but you have it in the time trials, fwiw. when it comes to in car adjustments, i don't know, because i don't make any, i'd just slam the wall if i tried to.

op, as far as i know, every setup change is lost when you return to the paddock, you have to save them if you want to keep them, and reapply them when you're back in the garage.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back