Throttle issue for a change

I know that there has been throttle discussion about how it should work and I tried searching answer for my question. So it doesn't matter if I press pedals just little or if I press pedals to full. It always go for full throttle, it just seem to be a case how fast it go for 100%. So if I press 10%, it goes for full throttle in 3 seconds and for 100% it only takes just half a second. It's impossible to drive corners fast if I can't keep my throttle for 50% or 70% or whatever that corner needs. Because if I press 50% at the start of the corner then it is allready 100% in middle even if I want to keep it in 50%. Pedals are calibrated and they work in other games so the "problem" is in Assetto. Hopefully someone have time to explain what is going on.
Thanks

Unless someone else can chim in , all I would do is test the potentiometer for the throttle inside the plastic pedal housing.
And then check its internal connection to the what I can only assume is an A to D Converter prior to
The usb output to the steering housing ( all guess work )

The game input seem quite basic. I fail to see how you can get issue, especially in AC.

It's either it doesn't detect or simply work. If there's calibration issue, it's probably external or bound by driver.

Gives this a try:)

Also relate it to my waffle as well.:rolleyes:
It's not the pedals, it's a game. Pedals work at every other game. And if I try to put throttle to pad or joystick or whatever, it is always the same thing. And I have tested it with logitech pedals also. Maybe it's just that KTM car which want to do that. I do not use a content manager.

Last edited:
Just a question as I experienced another strange problem of the same kind with my CSP V2..... and the answer was finally: a contradiction between settings in the game launcher and ... Content Manager.

Do you use Content Manager ?
EDIT: and sometimes the AC Launcher also ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back