Three Corners, One Fire and a Sad Spaniard - Honda Blows its Top... Again

Honda is doing fine in the GT500
Honda has been known for "running GT400 group in GT500" for quite a few years now. Wouldn't call staying in the far back of the leaderboard "doing fine".

EDIT: I now figure you might mean the IMSA. Acura is doing fine in the US.

Last edited:
Honda is doing fine in the GT500 and Indy but F1 is way above their technical grade i guess. Im about buying a new car...looked at Honda and thought :better a douchbag than standing still on the highway:p
Honda is doing fine in wtcc, btcc, tcr, moto3, moto 2, motogp. The big letdown is f1. I do start to believe this is above their heads sadly.
But comparing f1 with their everyday cars is just shortsighted. It's like comparing apples with... lettuce. I bought myself a 1.6idtec civic 9th gen last year: it's an awesome car. I would prefer this anytime above a golf or frenchmen.

Honda is doing fine in wtcc, btcc, tcr, moto3, moto 2, motogp. The big letdown is f1. I do start to believe this is above their heads sadly.
But comparing f1 with their everyday cars is just shortsighted. It's like comparing apples with... lettuce. I bought myself a 1.6idtec civic 9th gen last year: it's an awesome car. I would prefer this anytime above a golf or frenchmen.
Shame they did not bother with suspension in the rear woeful oversight / cost cutting exercise

Yes and no, they did it in the 10th gen, not in the ninth. The tenth rides even better but the ninth is much more practical thnx to the magic seats which were possible with that type of rear suspension, now no longer possible in tenth sadly...

Yes and no, they did it in the 10th gen, not in the ninth. The tenth rides even better but the ninth is much more practical thnx to the magic seats which were possible with that type of rear suspension, now no longer possible in tenth sadly...

The suspension in both the 8th and 9th gen had nothing to do with magic seats, wishbones sit under the car not in it.

Jazz also has magic seats but normal suspension.

I think what you meant was a bigger boot due to its false floor ordinarily consumed by a RFT

No thnx to that rear torsion beam and no independent suspension in the 8th and 9th magic seats were possible (also bigger boot). That's why the new jazz still has magic seats: it's built on the platform of the 9th gen civic

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.5%