Thoughts on the Nationwide and NTM

I think I was expecting a bit more from the FFB to be honest. It's there but not as much as say NKar.

The car itself with the tire model does seem different and have what seems to be grip for sure. I don't really see people doing the whole drift battles to stay up front and fast any longer. I know that I did three laps and spun once. After that I checked my tires and they were pretty tore up as far as percent left goes. Tire management baby!!!

To be continued!!!

I Like it like Joe said a lot more grip and you can go on the gas a lot sooner now,its all about the best racing line if you want to go fast and safe your tires,I joint a hosted session put up by the guys from Iracing and the where telling everybody that it needs more work so it might get "'more"' better ,its sure evening up the field more now

I am gonna love this once the full update reaches us. There is Sim Racing and then there is iRacing. This NTM is unbelievable. Already peeps are complaining. I on the other hand did not think about this until today. Its what I expected to be honest.

The Aliens will still be upfront but being crazy fast lap after lap is in the history books.

iracingtop.jpg

Wow is all I can say. I will start off by saying I am NOT a Nascar driver and seldom drive cars with fenders if I can help it. Unless its the Riley of course :)
But this new car is an adventure. It will stay under you for sure but I must be going way too fast into the corners at Michigan because the car just pile drives up the track haha.
I am used to the regular cup car racing fun races and you can drive that thing into corner as fast as you want almost and keep it down on the track.
I am sure this is more realistic and it sure seems like it going to make people drive a lot more careful.

I drove the impalla for the first time on Spa hosted.
What an eye opener...Understeers like a Shopping Trolly....feels big and heavy. Lol
Good time was had. Finnished half way up the standings.
If you abuse the tyres then dont hold well in the next set of corners do they?
An improvement for sure. Thanks iracing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 266 13.6%