Those of us still waiting for the "official release" version...

Is there anything we can do?

I know there are a handful of us that still do not have access to the "stable" version of the EA product even though we meet all the requirements (own SCE before 05 Jan, high enough level backer, etc.). Those I've spoke with still have the AMS Beta, just not the public product.

I've heard this is an issue with Steam, but just want to ensure the developers at least understand what some of us are dealing with. Thanks!

What do you mean "stable" version of the EA product?

You have AMS beta correct, since you state that you are a crowdfunding backer. And you also stated that you had SCE on Steam before Jan 5th... So you should already automatically have Automobilista on Steam right now as well.

If you dont, this is probably something worth PMing Renato or Fabio about.

I mean the "non-beta version" of the game. I can play the AMS Beta fine; however, since I don't have the non-beta version in my library, I cannot access the community hub, discussions, etc. unless I manually search for the game on the Steam website. Also, since the beta is still private, I can't broadcast the game to my friends.

One person posted this morning that the game appeared in his library. Not sure how Valve is dealing with this but you can trust Renato, they will solve this. Both the beta and the EA versions are the same at the moment btw; but like you point out, you can't make interaction on the Steam website.

Ive renamed the topic to better reflect the issue, as this is not about stability but about the people who should have gotten AMS "release version" added to their library since they already own SCE or AMS Beta, but for some reason have not.

We are pushing hard to get this worked out with Valve and I know they are looking into it. Unfortunately there´s nothing we can do in the meantime, since we dont have access to their backend we cant verify who already has what.

In the meantime feel free to make yourself counted here, and we´ll provide an update as soon as wee have news.

Thanks for the update Renato!
Ive renamed the topic to better reflect the issue, as this is not about stability but about the people who should have gotten AMS "release version" added to their library since they already own SCE or AMS Beta, but for some reason have not.

We are pushing hard to get this worked out with Valve and I know they are looking into it. Unfortunately there´s nothing we can do in the meantime, since we dont have access to their backend we cant verify who already has what.

In the meantime feel free to make yourself counted here, and we´ll provide an update as soon as wee have news.
Making myself counted here!! Yep still waiting. Looking forward to some positive update soon. Its over 48 hours since release now. Hopefully not much longer !

Those who still havent got it, if you may please post here your Steam account name along with what you owned before on STeam (SCE, SCE / AMS Beta, Racing Simulation bundle) that should have warranted AMS already, so we can forward it to Valve.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back