Tracks Thomson Road Grand Prix - Singapore

I can't wait! This track looks fantastic. Thank you for all your time and effort! I really cannot wait to see this track in VR. All of the details and trees will really add to the sense of speed and the setting is very novel for AC. How it is performance wise though? I'm already pushing it playing in VR at 2.0 pixel density.

Slightly better than Kunos' Brands Hatch GP, accordng to DIP, CPU useage, FPS (on my PC anyway). I haven't heard from any of the testers about performance issues either.

I can't wait to hit this track online with some racing buddies! I hope you post here when released. I don't want to miss it and be a day late to the party :confused:

You have made fantastic track Fat-Alfie and one thing i noticed that you have worked quite fast. :) Btw, is there way to control direction of the movement of dynamic object? I have made some tests with airplanes, but sometimes they move backwards etc, so it's not look so realistic.

You have made fantastic track Fat-Alfie and one thing i noticed that you have worked quite fast. :) Btw, is there way to control direction of the movement of dynamic object? I have made some tests with airplanes, but sometimes they move backwards etc, so it's not look so realistic.
Yes you can you just need to lower how random it is. take a look at my blimp at Riverside.

Hehehe I bet it feels like your first born son leaving home for the first time. How do you feel releasing it? Amazing work mate and now your on a roll get started on the next one.

Well, I think the reviews say it all. Don't let it go to your head though... better do another 5 or 10 tracks this year to make sure it wasn't a fluke :D

Such an amazing track. A real piece of art. Thank you very much. It's incredibly good fun, no matter which car you take. Racing the Lotus 25 there is as adventurous as it can get :D

Congratulations, very well done. Please keep up the awesome work. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%