This is what I want to see when I lose the rear!!

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by Damage Inc, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Damage Inc

Damage Inc

Ratings:
    +303
    This vid of me (from phone so sorry for poor quality) losing the rear, backing off a bit (but not enough), rear goes, I back off more and the bike get's out of shape. I'd love to see this in TTIOM instead of the weird "spear into hedge/wall" crashes! Basically I made a little mistake corrected it, but not enough and it almost let go. I lost a bucket load of time on corner exit so no real advantage other than not crashing.

2. Tim Cannon

Tim Cannon

Ratings:
    +51
    I agree the rear should behave more like you say, but please, for God's sake, don't use ride 2 as the way it should be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. pk500

pk500

Ratings:
    +20
    Agree. Does anyone remember the first two MotoGP games for the original Xbox, by Climax Studios?

The rear traction model was BRILLIANT. You could get the rear out of shape under acceleration, breathe the throttle and maybe tap the brake and catch a bunch of slides.

I would LOVE for a member of the Kylotonn team to roll out an OG Xbox, find a copy of either of those games and learn what the rear wheel grip model of this game should feel like.

IOM TT is a wonderful game, but there is room for improvement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Damage Inc

Damage Inc

Ratings:
    +303
    :D yeah I'm only on about what happens!! Although I do think the only real issue is the level of grip in Ride 2. the way the bike ultimately responds to control inputs is pretty much spot on for me.

I mean I was on 100% throttle and only feathered it slightly then a little bit more to not crash so I'd say 90% throttle, I have a feeling the Ducati Monster S4RS would do a lot more than that on 100% throttle!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cucorial

Cucorial

Ratings:
    +2
    The point is, this game is still lack of animation effects ranging from the riders to the bike

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Tim Cannon

Tim Cannon

Ratings:
    +51
    oh yeah! the motogp online demo was the first multiplayer console racing i played. i was addicted. motogp 2 was even better. i thought the physics and control was superb. i had a crazy controller config with that big, fat, original xbox controller.

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. pk500

pk500

Ratings:
    +20
    YES! Same experience here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.