This is new...

When loading A.C i always get the mods error which I'm ok with for now. But what is getting annoying is at different times when loading game I get this (no video output) right before the in game menu , only way I can resolve it is by rebooting my PC . Don't know but ever since I loaded the Dream Pack with the updates i have more issues with the A.C than good times with A.C . Finally this other thing i'm noticing not sure if its anything at all but here goes . I have duel graphics card Vapor X r9290 oc . they have a logo with L.E.D's on the card that changes color depending on the temps of the card blue 30 to 50 , yellow 51 to 79 and red 80 and above . If a play a solo practice run one car only the top card gets red with in 2 to 3 laps depending on track and bottom card stays yellow . Now here's the kicker if i run 14 cars same tracks both cards stay at yellow even after 6 laps . In both types of races i leave all graphic settings the same. Figure that one out. Any way thanks for all your input with my past post ! Excellent sight! Now if I could only race with some of you guys . And gals if any.

Are your cards fan speed changing relatively to the temperature increase? Check that out with amd overdrive, or msi afterburner which lets you set a fan/temp curve.

About the no video output, go in the game video menu and choose again your resolution, or try another one, launch the game, then come back and put your original resolution.
If not, could be an issue/bad configuration in the amd driver, on properties of digital flat panel, or similar. But try the first option above with game menu.

When i change from 3x screen setup to 1 screen and i dont change resolution in game menu,then i receive the same output error...if i keep settings as they are,there is no problem,but i only have a single card...this is a bug that i think will be fixed sometime in the next updates or maybe SLI its still buggy...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%