F1 2015 This is more aimed at ALL F1 games, those by Codemasters, and those that are not

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Ok, so I wanna sort of get a few things clear so, I wanna start by stating that I have always and will always have a blood hate towards Hamilton, the only good thing about Hamilton is in the F1 games he is in, he provides me with enough of a challenge and motivation I need to do my 100% every race.

Next, I hate rainy weather, my strategy always suffers when it rains as my strategy(and style of driving) is very aggressive, so I prefer to push the car to its limits, so whenever it rains I am always forced to be much more cautious and wary which is a strategy I despise.

Next, my weakest track would have to be Monaco, not so much because I keep crashing or hitting other cars, but because much like rainy weather, I am forced to not be so aggressive in my driving style and strategy, I prefer tracks like Monza where I can push the car to its breaking point and I get the opportunity to squeeze as much speed out of the car as I can.

I like team Scuderia Ferrari, mostly because as I was growing up Ferrari was winning races in 1st place, and on top of that I like Michael Schumacher because he was the one in 1st place, I do have respect to 90% of the drivers(i just have no respect for Lewis Hamilton).

I haven't done much in the way of online races, mostly because most of my friends are not big into F1, I would love to make some F1 friends that I can race and somewhat be competitive against, as nothing get my adrenaline pumping faster than when I got someone who is trying to beat me, because when my adrenaline is raging, that's when i seem to push the car, and in some cases my driving style

If you want to see my driving style in action, check this video out:

Please let me know what you think

http://www.racedepartment.com/media/videos/that-was-fun-i-want-to-do-more-f1-2015-at-sochi.23832/

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years