This baldy has to be one of my favourite United States Congressman.

He represents a district in Texas. His name is Louie Gohmert(pronounced Go-Murt). He is a psychotic man with moderate paranoia and needs to be in a psychiatric hospital. He comes up with crazy conspiracies about President Obama, "liberals", and the rest of the American Left. He is so funny and shameful because he is a representation of what American politics has become.

Here are some videos courtesy of The Young Turks and other outlets:

They should just build a massive wall then place a few of these politicians(snakes) and just unload on them then use their bodies to heat up some houses. Would be a much better contribution to the world then the above.

btw, Ron Paul.. is it over for him now or is he still in the running?
I don´t buy the crap that he was the third most popular republican in some voting a couple of days ago.

Ron Paul came in third in the Iowa caucus. The Republican Party is not his party. Obama has got this election sealed already because these Republican candidates can be attacked easily.

I hope Rick Santorum gets the nomination because Obama can attack him in so many ways.

Ok so he´s still in the running theoretically or is it done as far as he goes?

Yea that Rick, man he´s from a trailor park somewhere. I read that he has promised to land bombs in Iran if he becomes president.
Targeting the Uranium factories or what you call it.

I was really hoping for Ron Paul to take USA in the neck and just clean the mess up.
The only honest politician i´ve seen, ever.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back