This 3 cars can race against each other?

I rented a server and i configured(its good that started). this its a good combo of cars to race together and
against each other?
The cars are:
Mercedes 190 evo2
Bmw m3 e30 dtm
Alfa Romeo 155ti

Thanks!

Yes, these are generally raced together, even currently on SRS. You only need to slow down the alfa a little bit with BoP, since it's a bit more powerfull and would otherwise dominate.

If you ever feel there is room for a fourth car, there is a really good Ford Sierra Cosworth DTM mod here on Racedepartment that is already BoP'd to race with these three.

I hope your server becomes a success. I love 90's DTM in Assetto Corsa

Yes, these are generally raced together, even currently on SRS. You only need to slow down the alfa a little bit with BoP, since it's a bit more powerfull and would otherwise dominate.

If you ever feel there is room for a fourth car, there is a really good Ford Sierra Cosworth DTM mod here on Racedepartment that is already BoP'd to race with these three.

I hope your server becomes a success. I love 90's DTM in Assetto Corsa
Thanks for the answer. A 10kg ballast its enough? I made the server because i dont find servers whit this cars and what i find are whit damage set to 0 and its carnage.

Nice choice of cars. Problem is they are from different eras of dtm.
The alfa mainly raced against the e36. There is a nice mod out for that at the moment.

We raced this exact combo recently with the following BOPs. The alfa still dominated. It would maybe depend on the track.

• Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6 93 - (Dream Pack 1) BoP: 45kgs
  • BMW M3 E30 GrA 92 - (Default Content) BoP: no change
  • Mercedes 190 Evo II - (Dream Pack 1) BoP: 10kgs

Nice choice of cars. Problem is they are from different eras of dtm.
The alfa mainly raced against the e36. There is a nice mod out for that at the moment.

We raced this exact combo recently with the following BOPs. The alfa still dominated. It would maybe depend on the track.

• Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6 93 - (Dream Pack 1) BoP: 45kgs
  • BMW M3 E30 GrA 92 - (Default Content) BoP: no change
  • Mercedes 190 Evo II - (Dream Pack 1) BoP: 10kgs
Thanks... to add the bmw e36 to? i have 24 slots on the server so i have place to add more cars

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%