Thinking of triples...

With the speed that VR headsets have been moving along, it will be another 4 to 10 years before we see them commercially available and of such a quality and price that they will be a decent replacement for monitors.

Upvote 0
Mwaah,i have good hopes for this one,watched several video's of people testing it (the developers kit),and they were all very enthousiastic about it,also some (big) game developers are working with them, and it should retail at a decent prize.
Sheaper then 3 monitors.
So i'll keep my fingers crossed.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
One big issue with VR goggles is the fact that you no longer see anything outside the game, like your wheel and shifter. And while you can prob go by muscle memory after a while I think it'll be working against immersion when you can't see what you're doing. VR is s great concept, but maybe not for sim racing. Besides if you've spent lots on a killer wheel you prob wanna see it while playing ^^

Upvote 0
One big issue with VR goggles is the fact that you no longer see anything outside the game, ^^

Isnt that the whole idear behind VR? to get really drawn into the game,every where,all around you?:O_o:

VR is s great concept, but maybe not for sim racing. ^^

It's a great concept,especially for sim racing.:)
Yes, you dont see your steeringwheel.So?
For me (and i think for most drivers) ,that's no big deal,i'll choose total immersion over a steeringwheel anytime.I'll know where the buttons are by hart .
If one should have a buttonbox or stuff like that, it might be another story.

But like i said earlier,3x 27inch sounds also very nice to me.:cool:

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back