Thinking of Hosting 24hr Spa...

Hi guys

Myself and a couple mates are looking at taking part (hosting) in a 24 hour race at Spa in a couple months. I was hoping to pick some brains while I was here as well as invite anyone who may be interested in helping and/or taking part. We are located in UK so EU drivers should be okay latency-wise. We can also organise a Discord for anybody who would like to join.

• Firstly, if not here, where is the best place to invite people to participate and get a solid organisation going?
  • Secondly, I have hosted a dedicated server before for friends however not over a 24 hour period. Is there anything I need to do differently other than just change the duration of the race?
  • Finally, we haven't raced as a team for extended periods before, is there anything we should know going in?
Just to give you guys a gauge in our performance, I myself can complete a lap ~ 2:20 sometimes dropping in 19 and my lads can hit low 2:20s

We are super enthusiastic to bring this to fruition and are excited to practice over the next couple months - as long as we can get some participants of course. Drop me a DM if you're interested.

- Z

x-post from Reddit

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%