Thinking of getting back into iracing but want to race in a league

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Rob Venn, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Rob Venn

Rob Venn

Ratings:
    +8
    Hi everyone,
    I last tried iracing about year and a half ago and the thing I didn't like about it was racing with a group of strangers every race. The question I have is are there any decent leagues running at the moment for GT cars

2. Eric Estes

Eric Estes

Ratings:
    +49
    The venerable NAGP is just starting a Saturday Night league but it is not likely to be Time Zone friendly for you.

Hampus Andersson (who I am sure is lurking about) has also just started a McLaren GT3 Spec series that looks to have been attracting about 30 drivers per race through the first 2 rounds. This may be your ticket.

There is also a highly populated Australian league running the McLaren (iRFF) if you like early morning weekends.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson

Ratings:
    +3,782
    Yup going pretty good, even during holidays which many guys could not make it.
    Had 60 guys signed up and that was too many but after Silverstone i will sort out the driver´s list.

This league could have been ran from here and given a new birth to this section of the forums ;)

33 - Zolder
    27 - SPA
    Silverstone should be higher we think.

4. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,303
    Which can be done, if you present your idea to the right people. Everything is possible.

5. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson

Ratings:
    +3,782
    Been there done that...3 times now i think ;)

6. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,303
    Ah, then I'll just dig myself back into the snow :)

• Like Like x 1