These Personal Attacks HAVE TO STOP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have sat here over the course of a day and Watched yall wage total war on each other its stupid you are all grown men and women i Assume i mean if yall keep it up we will love valued members and content creators so i Beg of you as someone who enjoys all aspects of the racwr commmunity
to stop the flaming agree to disagree and back out of each other throats i wans around the RSC flamewars but i willnot tolerate readonf flame pose after flame post or ill start rageing at everyone who picks a fight i take attacks on other people personally cause we each give something to the community and its being plain stupid to try to stop one half or another so STOP! its as easy as just not responding if you dont like something

Zatra, I don't think that this is needed. Of course that no-one will vote "destroy everything", because well, nobody wants that to happen. It's normal that from time to time more heated conversations appear on foruns. It then deppends on the education of which one to solve them. My discussion with skyhb is now out of the post pictures thread, and camsinny dropped a bomb and then left... so... everything seems to be fine now! ;)

i appericate yer post but i just made it ti illustrate what will happen over things like that its not really ment to be used but just recognizing its a problem is the biggest way to combat stuff like that i choose to take it and make a crusade out of it basically making an example out of peoples gross misuse of their own keyboards as i said i wasnt around for the RSC flamewars but i wont see it happen here or ill go a Huge campaign against everyone who dare disturb the peace just call me the protector XD lol i dont wanna see Anyone leave the community especially people like you amg sky or Anyone then wed be up that oh so well known creek with no paddle and a sinking ship lets just hope my raging against all of it will be taken to heart and people wont bring their issues out and have it out with everyone

well, Zatra, you're taking this a bit too seriously, because nobody really cares. i know most of it was Skybh, but he's just got a bit of a mouth. nobody really listens to his snarky little remarks. nobody needs to start a "world solution to end internet idiocy". nobody is concerned IMO

Everyone has an opinion and that is great, you all need to learn to respect others opinions, even if it's something said about you personally you need to be strong and ignore it.

Everyone can get a bit passionate and upset and blurt things out on forums etc, so we have to learn to forgive and forget and just remember it's "the internets" not real life :D

I'm glad to see people being passionate, it shows people care, but see Cam's original thread as constructive criticism, rather than the genuine hate it appears to have been taken as (language barrier issues?)

Even more reason to take things said on here with a pinch of salt I think! Subtle meanings can quickly be lost so please be patient with each other!

Dave

its just a bit sad everyone has to throw hisyfits over silly things and even more sad everyone voted to destroy everyones happy community i think its still a bit appaling but im glad admins are ontop of this means i can sit back and watch the banhammers swing if needed

its just a bit sad everyone has to throw hisyfits over silly things and even more sad everyone voted to destroy everyones happy community i think its still a bit appaling but im glad admins are ontop of this means i can sit back and watch the banhammers swing if needed

The only person who has thrown a hissyfit is you; grow up.

The poll has unrealistic results because we think this thread is a joke.

I really hope you realise that the above message from Ramon was mainly for you...You do know that right?

I really hope you realise that the above message from Ramon was mainly for you...You do know that right?

doesent matter its over with anyway i can honestly care less about everything else i defended the right people got my point across and am happy with the results i dont plan to argue with anyone else or have to justify myself in any case so ciao and i wish you a good summer and a safe one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%