There is no God . . . . Rays

I'm missing the God Ray effect in game and nothing I do in video settings will help. God Rays disappeared from my game long before I ever installed any weather mods or shader patches.

I saw this post : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/lost-my-god-rays.137216/

and tried changing DEPTH_MASK_THRESHOLD to 0.9991 in various ppfilters but that doesnt work either. I've tried various settings such as turning AA up/off, motion blur etc but nothing will work. Any ideas?

Now I think of it, that was something I noticed as well. Don't use motion blur anywhere, all it does is kill FPS and I never really noticed much difference with it off. It could be a Sol or Shaders patch thing. Raise the issue there, maybe Peter might have an answer.....

I dont use motion blur typically, tried it on just to see if I'd see those lovely god rays again. I dont think it has anything to do with any weather or shader patch either. I cant remember when exactly they disappeared but it was a while ago, long before I used those mods.

AC God Rays were a nice effect and I was puzzled when they first vanished from my game but never got round to trying to fix it.

They're real!!

4g6ENRN.jpg

I intstalled JBX Settings and Reshade and the accompanying ppfilter that you can download from that page, you want number 5. Open it in notepad and turn off auto exposure.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%