The woes of Fanatec customer support.

Well this isn't a good look.

Went to order my first Fanatec V3 pedals on Friday Oct 30th. The site screwed up and denied my purchase 3 times. Got it through on the final try. Received an e-mail with an order number. At about the same time I received a text from Chase Bank stating that a payment was stopped due to fraud. Then received another text stating that a purchase was made (I have notifications set where I receive a text if I spend over $100).

I call Chase. They said the final payment went through fine and the amount was debited from my account correctly. I confirmed this as well as I did receive an order number.

I go to the Fanatec site today to check in on things and I'm getting an error stating that my shopping account has been terminated. That's cool. You already have my money. I have an order number. I'm trying to contact someone directly as this is no small purchase but the only way I can speak to anyone is through a contact form? No phone number? I have $400+ floating out there and I've no way of knowing if I'm actually going to get what I purchased or if they've terminated the order like they did my shopping account.

Is there really no other way to contact these people other than a silly form? Everything I've read online in the past couple days has been fairly negative about their support. This isn't instilling a lot of confidence.

Edit: And now I'm awaiting approval for a post to go through on RD. What a wonderful day lol.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back