The what pisses you off the most about rF2 thread

Currently you cannot choose in the UI, but in the custom AI config file you can set the skin you want for each AI driver plus a plethora of skill parameters. All that is explained in the first link in my post above. Since you have such a strong opinion I take it you have read it? If not, here you are:

Source: https://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/information-for-customizing-ai-drivers-in-ams2-v1-3.21758/

It is a first implementation and there is no UI for it yet, but it works as intended. And yes, if you want to limit the amout of drivers and still want specific skins you currently need to go back into the file and edit it accordingly. If you want to learn more or have questions about it, I invite you to follow the link to the Reiza forum.

I acknowledge that rF2 can do all the things you mentioned, and it's great that it does. You do realize AC also lets you choose which AI to race, even without Content Manager. R3E as well, so does AMS2, albeit not very comfortably.

@Kenny Paton Sorry for going off topic again.
quite clearly the guy is not a conservative, given he seems to be american - even if members of that country have cancel culture inflicted upon them all the time these days [again, for some reason they forget their french-derived political system, and the french say whatever they please, so the country needs to check that].... and so I don't know why you are apologizing - the brow-beating is off the charts which I am always amused by. The behaviour is out of line, a moderator who wants to both ask the questions and answer them. It is their fault, mate, not yours.

Unfortunately if the conversation had been allowed to continue I would have mentioned they will undoubtedly do the AI when they bring in the championship mode.

I do not know why people would think they want to open up the files in the program (which will take some time to edit and fix them, etc:

The coding will not be "wow Marcel or whoever! ALL I HAD TO DO was change the 10 to a 7 and the 5 to a 9!?!"...nah man lol) just because "AI"... the files will take hours to mess around with, open up, detect and look at, and alter...so no they will hope to try and make it a more complete thing while they are there so they can generate revenue and proper usage out of the code base. It will get a fair amount of attention. And they will probably only do it for certain tracks/official tracks they intend to initially or directly use is my guess.

Last edited:
A good sim with lots of great potential unrealized.
I remember the earlier days when I would casually drop into Durge's historic online races and have tons of fun.
Those could be run easily and probably still can.... if he still host them.
The rest of the online sessions went the way of the original...I.E... mismatches at every race you tried to join online.
I bowed out and basically stop launching it as AC was just easier to join multiplayer.
With the release of the BMW M4 GT, I was forced to have another look.
It is still a PITA for online racing but many of the core elements have improved.

How many issues / bugs did we used to have ? none I remember ?
Room stayed up all day, very rarely needed reloading
For mine the new builds have not done any of the historics any favours
Eves just don't feel the same as they once did
Actually it started after few years when ISI added tyres and other content
I remember Frans in first session after a particular update shocked how it had
changed the Eve when they had did nothing to it.
He gave up on Historic that day never saw him again and he used to practice
at least 4 hours a day with me.

But all good I have got my moneys worth out of it 10 times over

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back