The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Shaping door seams and side. Oh man, now that was off. Still is somewhat especially on the rear.

40.JPG

Quick video of the track so far - kinda awkward in the Singer mostly due to gearing - 1st too low, 2nd to high for most corners :roflmao: Good fun anyway.
Layout is a bit tight for most cars but thats my own fault for not making wider streets to begin with, but I'm not too bothered, its a learning experience anyway.

Lined the track with the low poly Tecpro barriers I made, not coloured them in yet but wanted to get a feel for how they shape the appearance of the layout.

upload_2019-10-24_9-31-24.png

Quick video of the track so far - kinda awkward in the Singer mostly due to gearing - 1st too low, 2nd to high for most corners :roflmao: Good fun anyway.
Layout is a bit tight for most cars but thats my own fault for not making wider streets to begin with, but I'm not too bothered, its a learning experience anyway.

Lined the track with the low poly Tecpro barriers I made, not coloured them in yet but wanted to get a feel for how they shape the appearance of the layout.

View attachment 331100

Very interesting! I love the width of the track, reminds me a bit of Macau. I always loved the twisty, narrow section of Macau.

If I was a track builder and crazy enough I'd take the twisty sections of Macau then connect it to the same section that had been reversed and flipped. Creating a nice continuously twisty city track.

If it's okay for Gary to try track making then it's okay for me to try car making :laugh:
upload_2019-10-24_11-4-4.png

This is an exercise to see if I have the skill and patience to try and make a car for AC, more than anything else. I really wanted to make a Lola GT mk6 but all the engine and suspension detail visible through the rear window was enough to put me off (for now).

This will be a nice little side project to have for when I get stuck in a track making rut. I have lots to learn so progress is going to be slow and hard going :sleep:

View attachment 331100
wow Gary, nice incursion into track making, it definitely has potencial, please consider it for drifting as well, just check out what they do on Long Beach.
some corners remind me to Adelaide Street course and mix with surfers paradise
looking forward to drive it (if it ever gets released)

Last edited:
Brand new tyres for the Pantera.
Made by @luathas, look terrific! All hand made, without using an actual image of tyre wall but all
reconstructed with fonts and graphics in Photoshoppe. NM is fantastic.

View attachment 331131

Posted about this a while ago, is a lot better to do the normal maps in PS than trying to find the right picture and get it from there. Still, that tire needs more texture work now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back