The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Morning guys...

uUgLkUG.jpg

The fact that my new notebook renders blisteringly fast (coming from a W530 that probably isn't very fast but hey) doesn't help my workflow :). I separated the interior roofline and am welding and refining A and C pillars plus gauges, vents and switches so I can put you in the driver's seat asap.

In the meantime I finally got my shadow-line window frames - whoohouu.

jaHNign.jpg

6QMKqSS.jpg
Hello will you do a all three versions of wheels?

Hello will you do a all three versions of wheels?

Not quite sure if I get your question but all wheels will be available on all models as they were all options at the time. The Alpinas will retain the 20 spoke Alpina wheel. The 840i/Ci and 850i/Ci will receive a number of 16" wheels with more substantial sidewalls to model the 90s street handling more accurately.

@motori nella leggenda

What's these "test phase" cars you keep posting here? Are you building them from scratch? Or just hunting/gathering them from the interwebz? A bit more info wouldn't be out of place.
It's funny to see you posting a two-star review on a mod because there is "no info" or video?
Quote:
"As usual, things are published here that should be removed immediately since there is no video on what you download, and how to buy a bottle of wine without a card without knowing what it is".
End quote.

O31B91d.png

TbIXE4l.png

GXlLfhl.png

For some reason BMW chose the gauges cluster background to be light gray instead of the usual black/dark grey on the E31. Either way it remains the only model to ever have intersecting (analogue) dials. Gotta love the simplicity. This is CSi, regular has white needles and Alpina has its signature marine blue matte finish.

CZj8qXQ.png

4e8nE7p.png

Because Alpina is so custom there isn't really a standard finish so I'll pick one of the 57 built 5.7s and just color it according to that specific model, same for the 5.0.

We got all blue I think exclusive to 5.7

JkR3n0g.jpg

We got bright blue and greyish blue probably standard:

ZfFm2Ao.jpg

gdI3itS.jpg

Last edited:
I need to go back and update my VW vans now, so they match :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the time I thought it worthwhile to update the intake frames of my F-14 which resulted in a complete remodeling of the underside fuselage :roflmao:. Chain reactions I tell ya.

That van is so cool, you definitely gained lots of immersion with those details. I actually see one of those almost daily. It is hands down the coolest (and world's first) van.

Yes, it is still under 500mb (for now). I do still have to add about 25% more vegetation and a few more track-side details, but I don't expect the .zip size to grow much more (hopefully!)
oYjQDKo.jpg

It's grown quite a bit over the last 2 years, though :laugh:

Amazing to see this grow from nothing to the masterpiece its becoming.Its like a mix of the ring and Lemans. Not sure how I would remember the whole track though without many, many drives. Then again all those drives would be pretty memorable as well. It flows like the Highlands track, just so much longer and better looking.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back