The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

__custom_showroom_1537037134.jpg
Just a couple more things to do, mainly textures that need work.

brand new Lucas P700 !
View attachment 269752

View attachment 269753
View attachment 269754

why is the overlay remaining when taking pictures sometimes?
Jesus Christ... That's gotta be the best looking headlight I've seen in Assetto Corsa.Goddamn!! Conversely, the yellow light looks like a wooden texture to me...It's not a big deal because I know what it's supposed to look like and it probably looks less wooden from different angles. Those Caterhams are absolutely gorgeous models. Superb work!!
View attachment 269940

Currently working on converting Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca
When did the name change official happen?

Found some motivation to kinda finish up what I´ve been working on in the last couple of months, still needs some adjusting here and there but you get the idea. Not meant as an improvement over any of the original sounds as such, just got tired of the standard ones over the last couple of years :p

Last edited:
Found some motivation to kinda finish up what I´ve been working on in the last couple of months, still needs some adjusting here and there but you get the idea. Not meant as an improvement over any of the original sounds as such, just got tired of the standard ones over the last couple of years :p

That is awesome! I've never seen anybody try and do anything like this before in AC and I'm very excited to see it come out.

Very nice, one thing is wrong though...
...it should always be turned off:roflmao:

At the risk of being pedantic, "turned off" makes it sound as if they worked properly in the first place... :D

I believe my father used to refer to Lucas electrics as part of the whole "British car charm", perhaps until the time his '64 MBG left him stuck on the hard shoulder of the PA turnpike, in the rain, 200 miles from home...

At the risk of being pedantic, "turned off" makes it sound as if they worked properly in the first place... :D

I believe my father used to refer to Lucas electrics as part of the whole "British car charm", perhaps until the time his '64 MBG left him stuck on the hard shoulder of the PA turnpike, in the rain, 200 miles from home...
aha i didn't know about that historic on them! Should i worry i ordered them for my car ? XD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back