The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

You could try just useing transparent textures for the driver model maybe
As far as I know you name the dummy (inside the driver.ini or something) of which all child objects should be hidden. So if you make that entry the root dummy (can't recall the name, but the hips I believe) it might work.

For transparency to work, the material needs to support that. And I highly doubt it does as ACs materials are quite specific for their tasks.

As far as I know you name the dummy (inside the driver.ini or something) of which all child objects should be hidden. So if you make that entry the root dummy (can't recall the name, but the hips I believe) it might work.

For transparency to work, the material needs to support that. And I highly doubt it does as ACs materials are quite specific for their tasks.
I did it via scaling the driver tiny in the steer.ksanim. Blender for some reason allows scaling operations on the driver model. Driver is now as big as a thumb and hidden in the bodywork

Does anyone know how I can make the complete driver model invisible? @A3DR you did that on the Carmageddon car iirc

I've changed the system units from 1.0 to 0.005 or something like that on the driver scene, and exported it so it'll be really small and with CM moved it into the fixed driver model.

I've changed the system units from 1.0 to 0.005 or something like that on the driver scene, and exported it so it'll be really small and with CM moved it into the fixed driver model.
I couldn't resist.... So basically something like this mate? :D
mini%20me-pimping-car-money-verne%20troyer-12918589199.png

broke the engine doing 200 on to my recently completed (bar some normal issues) classic british intersection lol. fun was had ! But appropriate signage required !. it will really help with this motorway navigation malarkey. without it = death on a highway. 4 x 280 m off-ramps to 2 intersections with the A class road crossing. as close to spec without being a total PITA. but it was little pita for sure :laugh:
aHW0KeA.jpg

5dhrvzB.jpg

Last edited:
I've been modeling a bucket seat based on these polular JDM models for my GTS33 variants - Takata Gias - The measurements were according to the irl specs though it seemed a bit off when I tried to adjust the driver in

42876077981_43d67349f6_o.jpg

42158086044_9cf15c12ed_o.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back