The War of RD 3 - A New World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Scenario

After bloody battles between Warlords, world turned into a huge wasteland. Nuclear bombs, tanks and mines exploded everywhere. Even Water turned into Red. Then Three Old Great Legendary rulers of RD ( Bram - Ramon - Simon Trio ) made a meeting...

Bram : There was once only oil in the water. There were huge racetracks. Great racers. Happy people. Sexy sounding engineS! But look at the world now. What Warlords have done to this !!! :neutral:

Ramon : All of those because of Warmongers! We need to teach them a lesson they can't forget! :freaked-out:

Simon : I know what we can do it about them. We can erase them from our World. Let's open a Portal to Fairy Lands of RaceDepartment. A Parallel World to Our RD World. So that we can reconstruct our racing world here again, while they battle in their parallel world.

Bram : Marvelous! Let's do this Simon...

So Simon the Sorcerer opened a Dark Vortex. It pulled every Warlord and their soldiers into RD's Parallel World. At this World there was no gunpowder or fuel. Only Swords, Bows and Magics to battle. So a new battle, a new adventure begins for our bloodthirsty Warlords..

Let's BEGIN!!...................

mapversion3.jpg

A Huge Credits to Rhys Gardiner for his Great Help on Designing Ver 3.0 Map :victory:

RULES

Game advances in 3 days ( Or we can change it if you want ) . First of all, after you sign up. I will randomize and give you a land. Lands are showed with numbers on them.

Let's say in randomization you got land 5. When your turn comes you will use your action points. What is action point ? This points let you make a move, there are many moves you can do : Red ones are updated Rules. Check them out if you know the old rules!

- Defend one of your lands with 1 action point.
- Attack a neighboring land with 1 action point.
- Spy on a rival warlord and that way u can see his move at next turn. With 1 action point.
- If someone has 15 lands, his moves will be posted in public after he gave his command. ( Credit to Kris Leeten ) .
- You can focus your troops on the same land, for example you have 3 action points, you say Attack land x with 2 action points and defend land y. With this, you will get more chance in randomization of land x ( Credit to Dave Stephenson ) .
- With using 2 action points, you can make an air skirmish with dragons ( you can attack to a non neighbored land ) .
- With 8 action points, you can launch a full crusade upon an army. ( You will attack 7 of his lands, and attack wherever he attacks that round ) .
- Meteor shower Spell! With 9 action points, you can erase 3 lands from the map. Lands must'nt be neighbored. You choose them as you want.
- With using 2 action points you can burn a rival warlord's supplies. With that way he will lose his 3 action points at next turn. ( Credit to Mark Birney )
- Buid a Fortress on one of your lands with 2 action points ( That way those lands which have forts will defend themselves automaticly even if you don't choose them to defend. )
- You can attack through Mountains with 2 action points ( Credit to Rhys Gardiner )
- Naval Crusade with 5 action points ( if you have a land neighbored to sea, you can attack 3 different harbor lands ) ( Credit to Rhys Gardiner )

zombie_logo.jpg

ZOMBIE PLAGUE !!! RULES ( IMPORTANT !!! )

- What is zombie Plague ? As you can see there is a "P" letter on Land 36. And this P ( Zombie Plague ) moves every turn with randomization. And when it comes to an owned land, it makes it a neutral land again. So be careful against zombies! )
- With 3 action points you can destroy the plague.
- With 4 action points you can start another plague on a land of the map, wherever you want.

You start with 1 action point. And here is the owned lands , action points table :

1 land - 1 point
2 land - 1 point

4 land - 2 points

6 land - 3 points

8 lands - 4 points

10 - 5 points ..... so on :)

HOW YOU PLAY ?!

When a new turn starts, you will PM me what you want to do with your action points. For example " Attack to Land 11 " or " Defend the Land 4 " or " Spy on Bram's Army " . You can give commands as the numbers of your action point. And if two people selects the same land, they battle with a randomizer I will write the battling names on the list, after randomization, upper one will win.

So i hope you all understood, if not please ask.

And now you have to choose an Avatar among those. But if you have another ( Must be suitable for our theme ) you can post it here and tell me you want to use it. Also because of latest AWOLs in ver 2.0, you have to sign up again.

To sign up, choose a color and select an avatar. Your former Color will be secured if you will continue from old versions.:victory:

Avatars ( Remember you can choose from somewhere else too, if suitable for our theme :wink: )

ava-zhugeliang.gif
ava-weiyan.gif

ava-64x64-hanzo-1.gif
ava-64x64-naoe-1.gif
ava-64x64-saiga.gif
ava-64x64-shima.gif
ava-64x64-shimazu.gif

ava-80x80-bertrandduguesclin.gif
ava-80x80-gillesderais.gif
ava-80x80-johnchandos.gif
ava-80x80-johntalbot.gif

ava-guanping.gif
ava-caopi.gif
ava-liubei.gif

REGISTERED WARLORDS

ava-sw2-3.gif
RHYS GARDINER - PURPLE ARMY

Jedi_Player_Character.jpg
MATTHEW GUTTERIDGE - GRAY ARMY

ava-edward.gif
RESI RESPATI - YELLOW ARMY

ava-lumeng.gif
ROSS BALFOUR - ORANGE ARMY

2558.gif
KEVIN ASCHER - PINK ARMY

11371.gif
DAVID BUXTON - GREEN ARMY

warface1.jpg
DAVE STEPHENSON - RED ARMY

ava-zhoutai.gif
NIELS PEDERSEN - BLUE ARMY

file.php
MARK BIRNEY - TEAL ARMY

If not affending anyone.

May i have a giant penis as my avatar? :D
anyways,

Red army, top middle picture...! :)

lol that would be suitable if we were playing the War of Sperms. :messed:

Seriously, Red army is reserved by Dave Stephenson. He told me he will play and in Ver 2.0 it was his army. Could you choose another color, maybe dark red ? :)

I be the man with the funny hat... Or the pirate...

ARRRGHHH!!!
ARROGGHRARRRRRRR!!!!!

Sorry but there are more than one guy wearing hat and look like a pirate. Which one, really sorry for i can't understand this :beauty:.

ava-liubei.gif
This one ? or ...
ava-64x64-naoe-1.gif
or...
ava-zhugeliang.gif
orrrr..
ava-weiyan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing