The War of RD 2 - The Fall of Rosspire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Scenario

After his total victory, Ross and most of his important men gave themselves into drinking, playing and women. They all forgot about their country. And as a result, other warlords recovered their power. Ross's lands lost one by one. Some of them taken by revolting peasents, some by rival warlords. The 2nd Big War of RD is upon us!!!!.....

map1-1.jpg

RULES (!!!)

Game advances in 3 days ( Or we can change it if you want ) . First of all, after you sign up. I will randomize and give you a land. Lands are showed with numbers on them.

Let's say in randomization you got land 5. When your turn comes you will use your action points. What is action point ? This points let you make a move, there are many moves you can do :

- Defend one of your lands with 1 action point.
- Attack a neighboring land with 1 action point.
- Spy on a rival warlord and that way u can see his move at next turn. With 1 action point.
- If someone has 15 lands, his moves will be posted in public after he gave his command. ( Credit to Kris Leeten ) .
- You can focus your troops on the same land, for example you have 3 action points, you say Attack land x with 2 action points and defend land y. With this, you will get more chance in randomization of land x ( Credit to Dave Stephenson ) .
- With using 2 action points, you can make an air skirmish ( you can attack to a non neighbored land ) .
- With 10 action points, you can launch a full crusade upon an army. ( You will attack all of his lands, and attack wherever he attacks that round )
- ATOM BOMB! With 12 action points, you can erase 3 lands from the map. Lands must be neighbored each other of course.

You start with 1 action point. And here is the owned lands , action points table :

1 land - 1 point
2 land - 1 point

4 land - 2 points

6 land - 3 points

8 lands - 4 points

10 - 5 points ..... so on :)

HOW YOU PLAY ?!

When a new turn starts, you will PM me what you want to do with your action points. For example " Attack to Land 11 " or " Defend the Land 4 " or " Spy on Bram's Army " . You can give commands as the numbers of your action point. And if two people selects the same land, they battle with a randomizer I will write the battling names on the list, after randomization, upper one will win.

So i hope you all understood, if not please ask.

Here is the Army list, choose one of them to sign up :

I put ver 1 players automaticly, if any of them doesn't want to play, please let me know:neutral:. If more sign ups come, we can increase the number of colors :victory:

RED ARMY Dave Stephenson

BLUE ARMY Kris Leeten

GREEN ARMY David Buxton

ORANGE ARMY Ross Balfour

PURPLE ARMY Rhys Gardiner

TEAL ARMY Mark Birney

PINK ARMY Kevin Ascher

YELLOW ARMY Resi Respati

DARK RED ARMY

GREY ARMY

YELLOW army for me :p

And please change the game advance to each week, we will give commands on Monday-Friday, and round will end in Friday midnight UTC. Round reviews will be shown on Saturday, and a new round will began on Sunday

And Dark Red army looked a little like Brown army :p

YELLOW army for me :p

And please change the game advance to each week, we will give commands on Monday-Friday, and round will end in Friday midnight UTC. Round reviews will be shown on Saturday, and a new round will began on Sunday

And Dark Red army looked a little like Brown army :p

Welcome Yellow Warlord Resi Respati.

i believe one week is a little long, of course we need to hear other warlords's desicion in this :meeting:

Also it is a Dark Red :p

Damn army! I leave them to guard my lands and this happens!! :p

Will be interesting if I can retian my Rosspire!

A week is really too long!! 3 days is perfect!

- With using 2 action points, you can make an air skirmish ( you can attack to a non neighbored land ) .
Haha, in their Blue outfits nobody will see my troops descending from the sky :D

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]The most persistent sound which reverberates through men's history is the beating of war drums. ~Arthur Koestler[/FONT]

Edit: also thinks 1 week is way too long, sorry Resi

What eejit launches a nuke on land right beside his? :p

I love the new rules though :)

lol he will kill himself. But you can be a cruel warlord which even can sacrifice his own people :shock:

it seems most people are happy with 3 days like me. I believe you can log in at least one time in a 3 days period Resi :nod: .

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]The most persistent sound which reverberates through men's history is the beating of war drums. ~Arthur Koestler[/FONT]
YESS!! LEtta Drums BEAT!!!!:bang:

Ok Resi, i hope you will have time mate.

Now we will wait for 5 hours, and i will randomize the lands :)

So your last chance if you want to sign up folks :thumb:

THE RANDOMIZER GAve YOU these LANDS!!!!

THE 1st ROUND BEGAN!!!

THE GREAT WAR is UPON US!!!

you have 3 days to send me your commands . Good Luck ! :th_wink:

map2-1.jpg

map3-1.jpg

Warlords began to expand their territories...possible conflicts are near :doctor: !!!

So here is a new round begins, everyone has 1 action point. And you have 3 days to command :soldier:

map4-1.jpg

Greens and Purples swapped their lands. A conflict between them is now invitable.

BuxtonvsGardiner.jpg

Round 3 beginss!!! All warlords have 1 action point!

You have 3 days to send me your commands :thanks:.

IMPORTANT!!!!

A new rule addition!

IF you let me know before you go on holiday, or something else happens prevent you logging in. First you should try to find a steward for your army. Another forum member. If you can't do it, i will randomize your neighboring lands to decide where will you attack.

To let you know Ross informed me before he left. So his commands will be randomized.

Here is the Map's latest Status :soldier:

map5-1.jpg

Lord Buxton and Lord Gardiner's battle is continuing. :duel:

Lord Leeten, Birney, Ascher, Resi and Balfour have 2 action points.

Lord Stephenson, Buxton and Gardiner have 1 action point.

Good Luck all ! And you have 3 days to send me your commands :soldier:

:th_cool::th_cool::th_cool::th_cool: This round was a really chaotic one!

There have been two battles on two different lands.

Lord Leeten's Blue Army defeated by Lord Birney's Teal Army in Land 3 !

Also Blue Army defeated by Yellow army in Land 15 !
BattleforLand3.jpg

map6-1.jpg

So a new turn begins.

Teal, Pink and Orange Armies have 3 action points !

Red, Blue and Yellow Armies have 2 action points !

Green and Purple Armies have 1 action points !

Let ta Battles Begin! :terror::terror::terror::terror::terror::terror:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline