MGP13 The W.I.P. Thread

Hi guys,

First of all I would like to thank Tommi-TAG for the excellent tutorial on how to use Mixfiles and ReMixer.

Actually I am just modifying the files waiting for Amazon to send me the complete game so meanwhile I decided to do some tests and try to modify something.

I first noticed that the bikes are a bit greyish, so I have used a filter in Photoshop that enhances the contrast and adds a bit of sharpening to the textures.

I also modified the exhaust texture, personaly I like the one I made better than the one of the game, I find that the transition is much more smooth and the flame is photoreal which means that it came from a real photo.

I had to modify the alpha texture of the flame in order for it to have the similar shape of the original flame.

Hope you guys like this one better, it is just my first try, of course it can be improved. I am looking forward to have this game and create my own rider with own helmet etc.

By the way, searching through the mix files, I also have found the numbers, so actually is very easy to change the shape or font type.

exhaustflame3.jpg

exhaustflame1.jpg

Notice the flames, I also tried to enhance the color of the rims. Don't mind the White helmet, just doing some tests...
exhaustflame2.jpg

enhancedcolors.jpg

Hi guys,

First of all I would like to thank Tommi-TAG for the excellent tutorial on how to use Mixfiles and ReMixer.

Actually I am just modifying the files waiting for Amazon to send me the complete game so meanwhile I decided to do some tests and try to modify something.

I first noticed that the bikes are a bit greyish, so I have used a filter in Photoshop that enhances the contrast and adds a bit of sharpening to the textures.

I also modified the exhaust texture, personaly I like the one I made better than the one of the game, I find that the transition is much more smooth and the flame is photoreal which means that it came from a real photo.

I had to modify the alpha texture of the flame in order for it to have the similar shape of the original flame.

Hope you guys like this one better, it is just my first try, of course it can be improved. I am looking forward to have this game and create my own rider with own helmet etc.

By the way, searching through the mix files, I also have found the numbers, so actually is very easy to change the shape or font type.
Hi, R46.
First, thanks for your kind message.
LeMic & Luigi make it possible for us to mod Milestone's games and all thanks to them :)

And it's really nice to see your WIP screenshots.
Milestone did good job in graphics of MotoGP 13. And your enhancement mod makes it much better.
Especially, new exhaust backfire looks very realistic.
Looking forward to your further progress :)

Thanks for your comments Tommi-TAG.

Actually my game is on the way home (yeah!) So meanwhile I have been doing some more tests with the demo files, I was able to change the number in rider's bike, so as I thought I think it will be possible to have a personalized number in "My career" rider's bike.

I also have been thinking if will be possible to include personalized stickers in the windshield so that is something I will try once I have the game.

Meanwhile here is a screenshot of a test I did on Marc's bike.
number.jpg

If somebody wants a tutorial on how to change these numbers, please let me know and I'll be glad to write a tutorial although it is very easy to modify these textures actually. Changing these textures allows you to use any number/design you want, so the limit is on each minds :)

All the best,

Thanks for your comments Tommi-TAG.

Actually my game is on the way home (yeah!) So meanwhile I have been doing some more tests with the demo files, I was able to change the number in rider's bike, so as I thought I think it will be possible to have a personalized number in "My career" rider's bike.

I also have been thinking if will be possible to include personalized stickers in the windshield so that is something I will try once I have the game.

Meanwhile here is a screenshot of a test I did on Marc's bike.
number.jpg

If somebody wants a tutorial on how to change these numbers, please let me know and I'll be glad to write a tutorial although it is very easy to modify these textures actually. Changing these textures allows you to use any number/design you want, so the limit is on each minds :)

All the best,

please write tutorial..all the best

The lastest windows patch? I haven't install any patch for moto gp, because i have a problem when im going to install, i have an error
F9jt2oK.png

i have also an other error, when i win the race, in the podium puts me, "Launcher dejo de funcionar" in spanish

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%