The W.I.P Thread

I've only just started to play the game but the FFB for my T500 is truly shocking. Ive never quite experienced it this bad ever. I can turn one way and feel a LOT of force and then as soon as i go to move it back to the centre... no FFB (or very little). It seems to want to flick about all the time and its not a problem for my wheel, it works fine in FTruck, iRacing etc

Anyone else with this problem?

Hane you tried turning the wheel weight down to 0 i have the csw if it turn up i get the same sort of ffb as you so i got it to 0 feels far better. And have it to steering wheel for ffb?

Working on some cockpit cams! gonna be like my 2012 one, previews soon!
Edit:
13753263.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

I want to start after the f1 2007 mod for f1 2012 with a f1 2014 mod for f1 2013! Of couse i seach at this time helpers for exsample textures and all this. When anyone want to help, please send a masege to me

ari12345

The wireframe is for the new layout.
I've make some test color, at 95% all logo are mirrored.... so really be impossible to paint. Don't know if you have an issue in your mind, but this years wont be a good one for modding
Seriously car skin this years is coded like glove was last years game,

Last edited:
I've make some test color, at 95% all logo are mirrored.... so really be impossible to paint. Don't know if you have an issue in your mind, but this years wont be a good one for modding
Seriously car skin this years is coded like glove was last years game,
I must have said this over and over again, modding cars skins this year at the moment will be very very difficult for now (why does nobody believe me)........and as far as I am concerned not worth the workload needed to create them.....I am happy my attentions are elsewhere this year.

I must have said this over and over again, modding cars skins this year at the moment will be very very difficult for now (why does nobody believe me)........and as far as I am concerned not worth the workload needed to create them.....I am happy my attentions are elsewhere this year.

I believe you ;) i got the game now, i've check how its done this years and i've just confirme to you what you said before. But its wont be harder, just impossible.... only HD skin can be done like one are made for the game... fantasy one cant be done...

If someone, surely not you ; ) GSC still close to be release, find a way to repack a 3d model to get a proper skin layout, its will be the only way to get it done.

Why does Codemasters even release it on PC if they're gonna make modding so difficult? Can't skin? What's the point? :thumbsdown:

Well, all Codemasters do every year after 2010 are basicly mods. New skins for cars and tracks, some tweaks to handling or AI. Im suprised that they discovered DLC so late. No wonder they disabling mods, hilarious when modders can make safety car or overall AI better than game devs

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back