The W.I.P Thread

Just Fun.
VjeLfZr.png

• Deleted member 161052

T

Thank you!! I would have waited anyway, I havent completely finished my mod anyway :)
So far here is the progress:
  • Mercedes
  • Red Bull
  • Williams...well, it should be based on the Williams 2014 skin by @Slave, but it will be facelifted prior to the 2015 skin
  • Ferrari
  • McLaren in progress by @adrian pozuelo ruiz, but I'll do it on the McLaren chassis :)
  • Force India
  • Toro Rosso
  • Lotus in progress by @Wilmer Chavez
  • Sauber
  • Manor

• Deleted member 161052

hey m8 the file is currently set to private...
Now I've set it to public. :)
(tip for me: when my file is set to private instead of public by default, I can do this method - right click, "Share" and enable link sharing) :D

• Deleted member 161052

@Kuba Krupinski@airutonpurosuto8912 We're going to do a 2015 mod, we will do separately, in a game that almost nobody uses (but is the latest and modifiable). My question is, why not join forces and we make only one mod of 2015?

I can do all the car skins (and update it acording to GP's), garages, spanish language and tracks...
Yes, we can! You'll do the rest of the cars, but I want to do the McLaren 2015 skin on the McLaren chassis, just to tell you :)

Hello everybody! :D

As you maybe know, I'm working on an Utimate GP2 mod (handling + AI + calendar)
This mod is an additionnal of v1tek one (GP2 2012): I started from his mod for skins and I changed after all the database and language. I also worked with Debugging Options Mod, Real FFB, and No DRS mods!
Don't worry, this part that is made on other mods is very small compared to the handling, AI and calendar mod I made.

I upload my mod in his version 1.0 tomorrow to get some feedbacks.
  • How do I upload?
Should I give first links of mods you need to install or that I advice you to install and then my additional (which is a complete mod) or can I make a complete zip with all mods in (with special thanks in description).
Secondly I must admit version 1.0 will have only a French language and I will work on English language for 1.1 version (except if someone would like to do this English language because English is not my native language :D)
Thirdly, the 2.0 version will be a version that will also have the files to make this mod compatible with GP2 2014 mod from Konat. There will be some changes (in language, database, and bugs fixed for exemple for interiors). Same question: can I have some of his files in my complete zip in order to make it clearer?

Thanks in advance for your quick answers :geek:

Ciao and see you soooon :thumbsup:

Edit: I finally made an English language. I'm uploading my mod in a .rar on mediafire... Time remaining: 11h30 ...

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back