great surprise, still remember his intensive commentary at WTCC in Monza :)

That intro music though ... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I’ve said this elsewhere, but Martin is possibly my favourite commentator. He has a way of really igniting what your watching and taking it to another level of excitement.

I also enjoy it when he utters distain for the directors when they zoom in on the crowd during a very exciting overtaking manoeuvre.

The cancellation of various motor-sporting events has yielded all kinds of exposure to simracing.
People are actually tuning in to view them, so having another professional is a good thing.

As soon as you hear his voice, everything is right in the world. Soothing.

I'd like him to live commentate my funeral, that'll take the edge off for the mourners - especially for my friends who are total fanboys. Woe betide the funeral director though if he cut away to footage of my grieving widow when he should be concentrating on the important action, like my casket going into the oven.

Also the unforgettable, excited, voice at the start of Simbin's Race 07 (or Race On?). :) (EDIT, sorry Bram, missed your post already mentioning that).

Great addition, there are plenty of annoying ones, but I think Martin's up there with the best (with Murray of course).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.5%