WIP the "UN-NAMED" track project

Hi All.....I have a fantasy track in the works, still working on it and still learning heaps as I go (partly the reason for the delays)

At this stage the track is known as "bobstrackbuilder" simply because I havent thought of a name for it yet.

The track itself is a multi-layout venue (could be 4 variations - still undecided on that) initial release will be a short "forest loop" track of about 3.9km in size (allowing me to work on the other variations while people are using the loop version) Track includes a long forest/hill section and a small infield deviation as well. so variations could be:

1: Forest loop (initial proposed release)
2: Long track
3: Forest loop - infield deviation
4: Long track - infield deviation

Forest loop track (1) is a realitively simple layout, quite high speed with a couple of tight corners and a couple of little challenging spots thrown in as well - from memory I lapped it in about 1.21min in a "standard" formula 3000

Maximum grid of 22 cars can line up for the start. Tracks are completed, Cameras are in place.

Things left to do are: sort out startlights, place a few more objects around the place and tidy up .GDB and .AIW files (set grids etc etc)
I would say release (1) is probably about 98% complete, and I'll be looking for some "testers" in the next little while....

Cheers,
Kiwidemon

Oh darn! another issue I picked up last night in a "test" it seems that some of my rumble strips arent registering - "drivable" tick box is checked but no FFB or recognition of the car running over them......hopefully an easy "replace them" fix.

Objects as good as placed - just a few more to finish off the appeal......
Kiwidemon

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing