The un-excisting handbrake

Could you please fix the unexistance of the hanbrake?

I am obsessed with drifting and i really need it to drift....

Without it i am pretty stuck.....i must set up the brakes to 80% rear wheels and 20% front wheels! And that sets my car sideways but it also slows the car down! PLS HELP

If it helps you support my cause watch my 2 best drift clips :

I am currently working on a new clip... MUSTANG SALEEN ! :bcar:

as you can see i am not a rookie in gtr evo and i would know if i didn't map a button. Please google handbrake problem gtr evo .
If you can fix it it would be wonderful.

I wasn't saying that your are a n00b, I was away from my gaming system when posting and couldn't remember if it existed at all. If it does, then we can fix them, if it doesn't then that is that...

David i just looked and there is a possibility to set a handbrake in the control setting and it works just fine. maybe its Race On that adds it i don,t know.

WTCC cars don't have handbrakes, neither do the formula cars, hence it doesn't work in the game. :)

I already knew that..thanks a lot...fixing that would help!

Come on....you build cars and gtl cups with tons of old cars that are super cool all day long...please don`t tell me the handbrake can`t be fixed!

That would destroy me! :)

i don`t need online..i just need it fixed! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Could you please fix the unexistance of the hanbrake?

I am obsessed with drifting and i really need it to drift....

Without it i am pretty stuck.....i must set up the brakes to 80% rear wheels and 20% front wheels! And that sets my car sideways but it also slows the car down! PLS HELP

If it helps you support my cause watch my 2 best drift clips :

I am currently working on a new clip... MUSTANG SALEEN ! :bcar:

Suspect that even when he maps a button his controller button is not an ON/OFF button but actually sends a signal on/off/on/off/on/off rapidly rather than being able to hold on the handbrake.

Drifting in GTR Evo - Oh dear..... that is all!

nope..even if i use keyboard..steering wheel, anything, even tried with a gamepad..and iti is the same

Look here : http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/gtr-evolution-and-the-missing-/752528

Somebody else complained about this problem! I so hope that you guys could help me fix it

I am way into this game to be disssapointed and quit! Cheers!

P.S.: Dave, what were you reffering when you said: "Drifting in GTR Evo - Oh dear..... that is all!"

Do you like/not? I didn`t quite understood your remark!

Try opening your setup file ("something.svm") and change the HandbrakePressSetting. The setting is located under "Controls" in the .svm file:

Code:
[GENERAL]
[CONTROLS]
SteerLockSetting=22
RearBrakeSetting=42
BrakePressureSetting=15
HandbrakePressSetting=0

Djeez man, chill out and don't be so pushy. We don't make the game, we only have forums up for the game, thats quite a difference. Like said the handbrake doesnt work in evo and will not work either i am sure. There are tons of hidden features in the controller files that don't work in Evo (swaying trees anybody)

If you only bought evo to drift you either have to use another technique without the handbrake or buy another game.

If you want support on the game in detail you can either send an email to support@simbin.com or visit the support page: http://www.gtr-evolution.com/support.htm

i know you don`t make the game:)

But i figured since you are so good at modding it you could slove this ****ty problem...i never felt a game so alive..and belive me..i played everything and nothing got me as good as this one..

Ok, i1m chilling and waiting to see the next answer to my problem:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%