The Ultimate F1 2012 mod.

Preview of the upcoming rFactor: Unleashed mod featuring formula 1 2012 season and ultra graphics mod.
this is a completely raw rFactor gameplay,no extra post process was used by video software.

Rate,comment and subscribe! More to come soon.

Wow, looks absolutely amazing!!! Is there something like that with 2010's Formula 1 season? I prefer the non-platypus noses :D

And where can I download the Ultra Graphics Mod? The Hell, I will have to look for my rFactor again...

Wooow, looks really cool - but unfortunately I've really been looking for 2010 season :) I loved the Ferrari of those days, it was the most beautiful one in many years, in my humble opinion :)

Looking forward to the Ultra Graphics download - hope my good old computer will be able to do it :D

And I'm REALLY looking forward to rFactor: Unleashed!

Wooow, looks really cool - but unfortunately I've really been looking for 2010 season :) I loved the Ferrari of those days, it was the most beautiful one in many years, in my humble opinion :)

Looking forward to the Ultra Graphics download - hope my good old computer will be able to do it :D

And I'm REALLY looking forward to rFactor: Unleashed!

thanks :D will include a download link of 2010 mod :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back