The Ultimate Collection - Maserati

Skins The Ultimate Collection - Maserati 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hansel22 submitted a new resource:

The Ultimate Collection - Maserati - Fictional Maserati car for Formula Ultimate

Without doubt, Maserati is one of the most important racing teams in history. Also in Formula one in the beginning seasons was world champion. Using a GT livery also used for other painters in different series I made a modern F1 version. Includes fiiles for 2017 and 2018 Formula Ultimate

Drivers:
Esteban Gutierrez
Giorgio Pantano
Luca Ghiotto

View attachment 290842 View attachment 290843

Read more about this resource...

Great job with this and all your published skins. Are you planning to make your own series with this skins? that would be nice. ;)
Thank you, mate... Sure I would like, but I don't know how. I'm afraid that I'm good with Photoshop, but no more... ;). I have more than 70 teams in 8 divisions, but I don't know how create more series (like Formula ultimate 2017 and Formula ultimate 2018).

Thank you, mate... Sure I would like, but I don't know how. I'm afraid that I'm good with Photoshop, but no more... ;). I have more than 70 teams in 8 divisions, but I don't know how create more series (like Formula ultimate 2017 and Formula ultimate 2018).
Woooow, that's a lot of skins. If you want I could help you to make a exclusive serie with some of your skins. We can use like 24 skins (12 teams more or less) to create one serie, and we test the results. Its just a matter of edit the .veh files and the .srs file and it's done. You can send me a PM if you like the idea.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.3%