The Ultimate Collection - Lotus Green/Yellow

Skins The Ultimate Collection - Lotus Green/Yellow 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hansel22 submitted a new resource:

The Ultimate Collection - Lotus Green/Yellow - Version of Lotus T128 for Formula Ultimate

My particular tribute to classic colors of Team Lotus using T128 livery. Includes Formula Ultimate 2017 and 2018 files.
Drivers:
Lucas Di Grassi
Pastor Maldonado
Sergio Pérez

Important: Million thanks to Jose46 for your wonderful 3D Template that help me to make all this skins.

View attachment 289367 View attachment 289368

Read more about this resource...

The same problem as before, it wont load along with any other liked named file(s). I know you explained how to change this, I am surprised you haven't changed it yourself. Nice skins and thank you, but useless to me.

The same problem as before, it wont load along with any other liked named file(s). I know you explained how to change this, I am surprised you haven't changed it yourself. Nice skins and thank you, but useless to me.
Hi, mate. Create a new folder called "Lotus" on Vehicles/Formula Ultimate. Then cut an paste into "Lotus" one driver folder from each livery. Example "DiGrassi" from Lotus_Green, "Perez" from Lotus_Camel and "Maldonado" from Lotus_JPS. This way you'll see one car from each livery.

Hi, mate. Create a new folder called "Lotus" on Vehicles/Formula Ultimate. Then cut an paste into "Lotus" one driver folder from each livery. Example "DiGrassi" from Lotus_Green, "Perez" from Lotus_Camel and "Maldonado" from Lotus_JPS. This way you'll see one car from each livery.

That worked, although they all show under Lotus_Honda, I can see 3 different vehicles. I will do the same for McLaren & Williams vehicles. Many thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back