The Ultimate Collection - Canon Williams Renault

Skins The Ultimate Collection - Canon Williams Renault 1-0

Login or Register an account to download this content
For some reason this has not shown in profiles (all others did, apart from the other one I mentioned)? I believe that it has to do with the other Williams file - seems they share similar "name" . If you delete one, the other one will show in profile. I do not know how to change or fix.

Last edited:
Yes it's true. If you want to have two mclaren or two Williams installed, you must change the name of the files in each folder, as well as the .veh file... Example: hakkinen1.dds, hakkinen1halo.dds, hakkinen1driver.dds and hakkinen1.veh, etc.

Also into the .veh files, you not only have to change the file name... you must change also the team name or not let you see two different teams....

Sorry... I thought the structure thinking on drive only one car from each team..

Yes it's true. If you want to have two mclaren or two Williams installed, you must change the name of the files in each folder, as well as the .veh file... Example: hakkinen1.dds, hakkinen1halo.dds, hakkinen1driver.dds and hakkinen1.veh, etc.

Also into the .veh files, you not only have to change the file name... you must change also the team name or not let you see two different teams....

Sorry... I thought the structure thinking on drive only one car from each team..

Thank you. I am not tech savvy, so I wont try and change anything. I am happy with the remaining skins, which means I can have 3 teams (Mclaren, Williams & Lotus) instead of the original 8.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back