Cameras The Ultimate Cockpit Movement Cams [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah you still using a projector ?
You need me to set it up again for you like last time.
You should try the old set I did for you last year,
They should still work because I found the XYZ cords are within a few cm from last years
I am buddy yeah, I'll give your others a go when my game arrives :( I pre ordered it last month and it's not arrived yet LOL

hey kelaroost really like these but after just now racing for about an hour I was feeling so much motion sickness I have had to uninstall them.

There is just too much shakiness & eye movement / bumpiness in the cockpit views.

You have so many requests now but when you finally get time could you please make version with only slight shake like in the original cams ?

Am I the only one that feels sick from all the shaking ???

Great work though :D

hey kelaroost really like these but after just now racing for about an hour I was feeling so much motion sickness I have had to uninstall them.

There is just too much shakiness & eye movement / bumpiness in the cockpit views.

You have so many requests now but when you finally get time could you please make version with only slight shake like in the original cams ?

Am I the only one that feels sick from all the shaking ???

Great work though :D

I will lower it more and more as time goes bye,
I try to limit the movement as much as I can,
But it can get misleading when you set it and make the movements to strong.
I will see about lowering them again.

Nice work, trying them out now.

I am thinking to make a set of Cams that only alters the Cockpit view of each car to be a bit Higher and Back away from the Steering wheel slightly - as well as having the Kers/DRS Hud on screen.

It will not have any changes to the movement / shaking onscreen for drivers like me who easily get motion sickness !

I did some cam sets last year but one person harrassed me severely over them so it kinda put me right off it but seeing your excellent Cams Kelaroost has inspired me to make a set as I described above. They will be rather limited compared to what you have offered.

I will make them from scratch using only the default cams supplied by Codies.

Do you think this is a good idea and will not bother you ?

cheers blanes :O_o:

can you make one version without movement?? i play with t cam wthout the helmets and i like too much, but prefer not have the movement of gears brake and steering you can made??
of you can tell me what parameter change for edit? thank you!

Cool mod. I actually am trying to figure out how to disable all movement :) I realize this is completely the opposite of what you are doing here, but I thought you might have some insight. Sorry for the slightly OT.

First off, I converted the Bxml's to text. I was able to change the position and FOV, but nothing I do seems to effect the "wobble".

So my questions are these:

What values affect this?
Does the text file need to be converted back to a Bxml after? (2012 I think did not)

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back