The Super V8 would be perfect if...

This car would be amazing if they fixed the weird and broken feeling rotation in this car. It's hard to describe (and isn't as noticeable when you are cornering) but in a straight line it feels almost like it is an AWD car. What I would expect in a straight line is that if I abuse the throttle in that beast, the rear should step out, but what it feels like happens is that the front of the car does what the rear should be doing. There is no way the real car handles like this and it is really frustrating because otherwise it is amazing.

I can't be the only person that has noticed this. The car would easily be my favorite if this was addressed but as it is, it makes the front of the car feel floaty and imprecise.

This car would be amazing if they fixed the weird and broken feeling rotation in this car. It's hard to describe (and isn't as noticeable when you are cornering) but in a straight line it feels almost like it is an AWD car. What I would expect in a straight line is that if I abuse the throttle in that beast, the rear should step out, but what it feels like happens is that the front of the car does what the rear should be doing. There is no way the real car handles like this and it is really frustrating because otherwise it is amazing.

I can't be the only person that has noticed this. The car would easily be my favorite if this was addressed but as it is, it makes the front of the car feel floaty and imprecise.

I'm glad that someone else is having trouble with the Aussie V8 race car and that its just not me. I'm having trouble driving this car even with the SteelCast27 car setup (which was a big improvement) but the back end of the car keeps snapping out and its not enjoyable to drive. Surely the car is not this difficult to drive in real life. I have also had the same experience with V8 Supercars in iRacing and Assetto Corsa. Compared to the Porsche GT3 GTE its like night and day. Maybe someone has found the miracle setup.

I would be happier if they could actually finish it properly.
As someone that took part in modding the V8SCORSA mod and knowing that if a few guys with limited to no knowledge can work out how to implement the missing things listed below, im sure a paid team of pros could sort it in a day easily.

- a fuel filler (the modeled parts could be pinched from the AMG)
- an air jack receiver
- put a banner on the front and rear windows and make it paint-able
- place a electrical kill switch and fire extinguisher buttons at the back of the bonnet
- have the interior window reflection actually reflect the SuperV8 interior and not just from a random other car (i think its the sprint racer)

I hate the large chrome grill, would look far better if carbon.

I'm glad that someone else is having trouble with the Aussie V8 race car and that its just not me. I'm having trouble driving this car even with the SteelCast27 car setup (which was a big improvement) but the back end of the car keeps snapping out and its not enjoyable to drive. Surely the car is not this difficult to drive in real life. I have also had the same experience with V8 Supercars in iRacing and Assetto Corsa. Compared to the Porsche GT3 GTE its like night and day. Maybe someone has found the miracle setup.
they are not easy to drive but when you get use to them they are great

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing