The Sundays Drivers Club - Sunday June 6th 2010

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
In The Sunday Drivers Club, we want to encourage people to bring the fun-factor along. It is less about the actual winning and more about helping each other out. Sharing setups, learn driving lines along the tracks, better your skills.
You are allowed to show off how fast you can circle around the track, but we also encourage drivers to help others to become a better driver.
Only thing that matters is fun and respect.

30tta1y.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Simulation: netKar PRO 1.1 click here to purchase online for EUR 19.90
Class: Fiat 500 Abarth AC
Track: Aviano Full GP (Default in game track!)
Qualification: 30 mins (Starts at 19.30 GMT)
Race: 2x 30 mins

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

Special Note: TeamSpeak is strongly adviced.
Guide to set up TS can be found here!

Entrylist:

1. Ramon van Rijn
  2. Daniel Ouff
  3. Michael Hermann
  4. Freddie Besems
  5. Nigel Atkins
  6. Patrick van Driel
  7. Daniel Plaikner
  8. Andrew Jarnell
  9. Martin Vrba
  10. Andreas Löffler
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
  3. Reserve

Might do ... just done a few laps in demo, I vaguely remember doing a few laps in an earlier demo and enjoying it but finding it a little buggy (some things didn't work on my system) and it did not contain enough content in the past - seems things are improved slightly though - might have to try to sneak a purchase past my DLW as I have spent enough on goodies lately! :)

Still don't think I can join you on Sunday evening though ... parents will be here visiting :eek:

Like the motto of this one:
"Only thing that matters is fun and respect." ... as that's all that counts for me :wink:

Might do ... just done a few laps in demo, I vaguely remember doing a few laps in an earlier demo and enjoying it but finding it a little buggy (some things didn't work on my system) and it did not contain enough content in the past - seems things are improved slightly though - might have to try to sneak a purchase past my DLW as I have spent enough on goodies lately! :)

Still don't think I can join you on Sunday evening though ... parents will be here visiting :eek:

Like the motto of this one:
"Only thing that matters is fun and respect." ... as that's all that counts for me :wink:

Send away your parents then. Life should be fun and respect :) hehehe. Enjoy your parents visit. If you still have time sneak in if there are enough free spots, otherwise next week.

with students income atm im not buying anything. have tried to win this licence 3 times now. last year at RD it got won by someone ( luck draw if rmember right).
then gpchampionship had demo league that got cancelled after 3 rounds ( was leading lol ) and RD events this year got cancelled ( was leading thou many didnt
got laps, but safe to say my time wasnt but my test runs on server and can do 1.40.5's nonstop on that track).
so for me its CHIN DOWN AND TOWARDS NEW DISAPPOINTEMENTS! :D
maybe someday....

:edit: serverside was total messup at RD at time of nkpro competition.

with students income atm im not buying anything. have tried to win this licence 3 times now. last year at RD it got won by someone ( luck draw if rmember right).
then gpchampionship had demo league that got cancelled after 3 rounds ( was leading lol ) and RD events this year got cancelled ( was leading thou many didnt
got laps, but safe to say my time wasnt but my test runs on server and can do 1.40.5's nonstop on that track).
so for me its CHIN DOWN AND TOWARDS NEW DISAPPOINTEMENTS! :D
maybe someday....

:edit: serverside was total messup at RD at time of nkpro competition.

I think you deserve to win the free edition. You are such a good and fast driver in nkPro.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%