Resource icon

Misc THE STIG Suit Top Gear 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
and then I have the original psd file of the helmet and all files the suit of the the stig. So you already have already done something that I have done before but in a different version.

My helmet was created off the blank template and gloves and suit created from scratch. The glass is identical god knows where thats from. I've created a TopGear car for stig of which he is included.
More than one Stig can exist, yours can be the Ben Collins one...lol

I downloaded your the stig suit and I found my file DRIVER_Gloves_NM.dds my glove the stig. And by analyzing the file HELMET_2012_Glass.dds the glass color of the helmet of the stig is perfectly the same as mine also RGB hex code, just change the black stripe above the glass
I know Explain why there are my files in your zip? since the file does not match your file DRIVER_Gloves_NM.dds DRIVER_Gloves.dds?

The templates will all have the same hex code, no matter what you do to them. The suit, gloves, and helmet are completely different. I downloaded yours and I have never seen that suit before.

my file DRIVER_Gloves_NM.dds and your DRIVER_Gloves_NM.dds are identical.

and is a file of my DRIVER_Gloves_NM.dds stig has been created from scratch.

DRIVER_Gloves.dds your texture file and the template file 3d DRIVER_Gloves_NM.dds not coincide.

My files, DRIVER_Gloves.dds and DRIVER_Gloves_NM.dds
Stig gloves.jpg
:
Stig gloves_NM.jpg

Your Files, DRIVER_Gloves.dds and DRIVER_Gloves_NM.dds:
DRIVER_Gloves 2.jpg
DRIVER_Gloves_NM 2.jpg

Kunos original File: DRIVER_Gloves_NM.dds
DRIVER_Gloves_NM_67 copy.jpg

now you see the difference?

the mod is free but not free to take files of other modders to then define its own.
I admire the work you've done with the suit of the stig, but if you need to create texture, you have to create files with suffix nm to match the texure created.

You did not create this
Driver_Suit_Base.JPG

Someone, don't know who painted over it, you then painted over it yourself to create this
Driver_Suit2.JPG

I have not deliberately taken a texture that you may have used before. All my projects have been for my personal use and enjoyment. I decided to share and people have enjoyed my work. I can if you like easily create another base layer from scratch or use kunos original and re-paste my paint job over the top. Or I can simply remove Stig or any other post that might have overpainted something that someone before may have used.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%