RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1 report: Would rather forget about this race. Spun someone in the first corner, i think Olivier, really sorry man but I was as far inside as I could go.
Next incident im less sorry about as I was having a fight with Stephane but on the exit of a corner he cut in front of me causing us both to spin. If you could pm me with an explanation please that would be great.
The rest of the race involves me catching back up to people and spinning more and finally binning it in the wall of tyres on the exit of final turn.

• Nick Fine

I'm having a nightmare!! Not my driving this time.....here's what happened, someone PLEASE tell me how to avoid this?!

I damaged my suspension. I pull in for repairs. For some reason it didn't do anything when it should have auto pitted, and when I left in anger I got a black flag for speeding in the pit lane. The next 5-8 laps were me trying to pit in to fix the damage and do the stop and go penalty.

Every time I stopped it put me back out in the pitlane at 37mph and I couldn't do anything to stop it, so i got black flagged AGAIN, each lap - with a busted suspension. If I was driving like a twonk it was because my car was veering right and I couldn't get it fixed.

In practice it worked fine....request pit stop....pull in...they fix it...drive out slowly... but in competition it puts me in auto and I just can't stop getting flagged. Very annoying.

How can I fix this?

Race 1, Qualified.. ..AutoSim Analyzer say's 23rd but i think that's wrong... Finished 1st :becky:

Managed to avoid first corner shenanigans, chased Christian Haba for a lap then he pulled into the Pit's for some reason, that put me in P1. Managed to get a 5 second lead after 6 laps, then Garry Lennon was hot on my highheals! Tyres were totally non existant after 9 laps, that made it even harder to get away, for a few laps he was less than 1 second behind me. Finished with 2.57L of fuel!

Race 2: On the grid no cars were to be found! Even with relentless +/- smashing it still din't fix it :weep:

Thanks RD for organizing!

:good:

A night to forget!!!!

First race: After all that confusion, I tried to avoid the major accident in front of me, pulled my car to the grass, and someone appeared in front of me. Lost my front bumper, but kept on going till my fuel ran out.

Second race: Avoided the confusion in the first corner but harmed 2 drivers races. The first one was a bit slower in the 2nd corner and I bumped him and he spinned. Waited till he came back e we went on... In the 3rd lap I guess, I smashed Freddie Besems car. He could not get right those chincanes and I was way faster. In the end of that sequence of turns he pulled his car left, but I pulled left too and smashed his car. So sorry, Freddie. Believe me, I'm not like that. Sorry to end your fun that way. I really hate when this happens...

Hope to see you guys in another event.

Thanks a lot, Andrew.

Race 1: Went reasonable. Had 2 spins, but with no damage. Had some good racing with Michel and Andrew (sorry for our touch, maybe my fault for letting the car go wide too much on the exit of Turn 2...). Brought it home on P7.

Race 2: Started from P2. Start was reasonable, but then in Turn 1, i got too much side by side with another car, got slightly hit, so i went onto the grass on the left side, couldn't brake that good anymore, so went far to the outside of Turn 2, hopefully with not to much damage for others, cause i tried to save the car...
Then i was driving around P10 or something until i got spun around in Turn 3, Ended up on the raceline again and some drivers couldn't avoid me anymore. After that i called it a day to avoid any more problems...

See you next time guys :)

• Matt Crouch

I damaged my suspension. I pull in for repairs. For some reason it didn't do anything when it should have auto pitted,

Best way is just to use manual pit really. auto pit has issues, specially on custom tracks, but I've never had a problem with manual pit except for stupid mistakes of my own (but it does make pitstops more fun :D)

and when I left in anger I got a black flag for speeding in the pit lane. The next 5-8 laps were me trying to pit in to fix the damage and do the stop and go penalty.

Every time I stopped it put me back out in the pitlane at 37mph and I couldn't do anything to stop it, so i got black flagged AGAIN, each lap - with a busted suspension. If I was driving like a twonk it was because my car was veering right and I couldn't get it fixed.

How can I fix this?
If your limiter's on you'll never get a black flag for speeding out of the pitlane. You're probably coming in too fast - it doesn't give you the penalty till you leave. you have to slow down to 37mph before entering :)

Firstly Sorry to Yves for holding you up in first race.

Secondly Thanks Andrew for letting me join so late.

Thirdly Reminder to self to practice before joining even if i don`t think i will make it.

Fourthly Had a lot of fun on this track with these cars specially battling with Carlos in the second race, until I hit the wall before the pit entrance with 6mins to go, race over.

Fifthly did i say i had fun?

Superb! Great Track, Great Car! Well done Rob on the 1st race!

1st race went like :poop:, me and Yves had a little incident and that was the end of my race. I think it was a 50/50 maybe more my fault than yours mate :good:

2nd race was brilliant, Lewis, Olivier and I had an epic battle for most of the race, good clean fun guys!

Sorry for chatting in the last lap of the 1st race, I'd been watching Gary Close in on Rob since pretty much the 1st lap, hence the WD.

Thanks RD and everyone! :handshake:

See you soon :sinister:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%