RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

you could try using this:

Install the mod as per my instructions in the readme.txt then open...

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\your logon name\race 07\UIData\Menu\Textures_Mamba\

now select all the files from within this folder and copy and paste them in to:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\your logon name\race 07\UIData\Menu\Textures\

& in to

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\your logon name\race 07\UIData\Menu\Textures_Frog\

now, load up Race07 and go to say "Practice" pick a track and look for the newly added FVRV8 button...

So does that mean i should report marcin for bumping me 2 seconds before i hit him?

Or maybe i should report people more often myself when i race here, blatent corner cutting, stupid overtaking maneuvers, people who cant do a simple manual rolling start, people that complain when i brake because the guy in front had slowed down...

Obviously, in my view, you should... but you do what you want.

In case you are wondering, regarding me, I will always report any racing incident that I perceive as beeing in the receiving end of a RD rule violation and I receive no apologies/explanations, neither after the race in chat nor at the forum in a post.

Im very discontent for my race2 behaviour :(. Very sorry to ruin your race João Andias. I left the server because i was so angry for myself..... I thought that i waited for You, when You cross s/f line i realized that i not waited and thinked that DNF for me will be the best penalty

Realy sorry João, i had bad day on Zolder, sorry :(

Like I typed earlier, apolegies accepted, you were sorry, you typed it a few times I read it and that was/is more then suficient to me.

...About accident with Neil: i bumped You becuse you close the door when i was trying to pass and You on inside. When You left space and then close the door when sbdy is side by side thats happens.

Unless by "you" you meant Neil, I can't agree with you (or racing staff) as I had to do the turn, I was in front, in 4th gear, neither of you was 1/2 car into my inside and I've seen the replay four times now, and my line was the most outside possible for that turn, any other way, I wouldn't have done the turn myself.

Now, to racing staff too...

There is one thing that I think is missing everyone here... in real live that isn't an overtaking point in Zolder, so why were so many people trying to overtake there?
This is just like those situations in the Nord loop that people try to overtake on the fast S turns (above 200 km/h very fast turns) that are known to be one liners (ok, unlike here, in Zolder there is a larger kitty litter zone) and just because they are in the draft, they think they are much faster and have the right to go in the inside of a 230 km/h turn. I take the opportunity to once again to try to end the myth going in many simracers heads that in the Nordschleife there are many overtaking places... there aren’t :wink2:
Back to Zolder channel turn, the only way for someone to overtake going into there is by the front racer to "lose the line" (minimum 1/2 a car inside the turn or full car outside the turn) like it happened to me on the first lap when I was overtaken by Marcin in the first race.

Any other way, the cars behind, are expecting what?... The guy in front (the owner of the fast line) to slow down and do a turn in a slow and outside line so the guys behind can pass and we all can exit turn without contact? Come-on…

Guys, for RD to work it requires a certain amount of self moderation, we all need to look out for things and look out for each other. It seems that's what João was doing, and is acceptable. However please don't discuss it in public threads, it's a sure fire way of backing people into a corner.

Talk it out through PM or at least try to before reporting it to to Race Directors. They are willing people but also busy ones. This is set out in the Grievance Precedure. If you feel someone should have contacted you with an appology feel free to contact them, nicely and in the right frame of mind.

I think you guys need to take this to PM's, keep it ammicable, and settle your differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%