ARCA Sim Racing

• Bert Van Waes

I see tx Sim Factory, :) i was just a bit over worry i guess, hehe.

:good:

• Jon Marjanen

Just bought it and downloading as I type. I can't wait to try it out. :D

• Jon Marjanen

Yep, been a big NASCAR fan for like 12 years now. I just wish ARCA will go to Watkins Glen sometime soon so these guys can put the track in the game. One of my absolute favorites. :D Looking forward to the monday night races! If I get up to speed fast enough, I might even sign up for San Jose.

Yep, been a big NASCAR fan for like 12 years now. I just wish ARCA will go to Watkins Glen sometime soon so these guys can put the track in the game. One of my absolute favorites. :D Looking forward to the monday night races! If I get up to speed fast enough, I might even sign up for San Jose.

You might like NJMP then ... just as fun and so is Montreal for that matter ...

As far as running San Jose, you must be Pedro Cerrano (Big Marbles):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwMIot_hbZ8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjzVbSE7hfY[/ame]

Almost ready ...

BassPro_10.jpg

BassPro_11.jpg

BassPro_12.jpg

• Bert Van Waes

Wow, awesome place to get a spin in a simulator. Great rigs too.
You guys are non stop busy aren't you?:D Keep it up!

• Jon Marjanen

When I try to open the Chevy template in Photoshop 7 I get this: "Unknown data has been encountered reading layer "Right Side" and will be discarded." With the Dodge template I get the same message but for "Body Lines".

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Also right after that message I get "Some layer sets were found corrupted and repaired".

• Jon Marjanen

You're probably right. I don't get the messages with the hauler and pitbox templates. It's not stopping me from painting. I'm done with my car, hauler and pitbox. Any idea where the driver template is? And where do I find the driver card to do?

Er... I've got it, and the driver suit, helmet and the fonts for the Driver card. They are in the ASR Template pack. Haven't tried them yet. There's a Word .doc in there too which explains what each template should be saved as.

• Jon Marjanen

Just a quick question: Are the skins in the RD Skinpack downscaled to 1024x1024? In otherwords, should I downscale mine before saving the dds files?

• Jon Marjanen

Herer's my first skin for ARCA: It should be ready to just drop in with the rest of the RD skins.

#23 USAAF Heritage Dodge

The car is still 2048 x 2048 I guess. Tell me if it needs to be scaled down.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%