The Sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to The Sheep
The most famous forum game that also played in several forums, now available to play here at RaceDepartment forum.

How do I play?
If you had played this game before somewhere you may know the rules, but as this is the new game in here I'll explain every pieces of it.

It's pretty easy though. I'll give you a category and questions here and you should give me answers from those questions that you think is popular, that will be count as one point and more if everyone else give same answers for each questions.

Example:

'Mention a F1 driver that become F1 champion 3 times'

The answers given may break down like this: (Names are fictional, but the format is real)

Ayrton Senna: 7
Mike Hawthron
rbrfans07
Ollie Jedinak
Frans Steiner
unikmenique88
hawkman
Peter Brockerman

Nelson Piquet: 4
Rodrick Anabe
formulagtmaniac
James Packard
Adrian Summer

Niki Lauda: 3
setsuoa
Victor Allideria
Kimmy D Dee

ACES/SHEEP
brabhamann: Jack Brabham
Ted Wurth: Jackie Stewart

So everyone that answers Ayrton Senna will score 7 pts, Nelson Piquest 4 pts, Niki Lauda 3 pts, and Aces (An answer with only one answerer) will score only 1 point. [This is for Normal Sheep, since this format doesn't exist here]

Some answers may be contentious, but doesn't matter. There are no incorrect and correct answers (even some of you answers incorrectly :roflmao:), but there are popular and unpopular ones. Even obscure answers could bring you BONUS points, depend on how many general answers thrown.

There'll be also multiplier in some questions, so points from every answers will be multiplied by value typed beside questions. Bonus points aren't counted.

You could write answers in every format, as long as it properly ordered. And you must post it by PM only, and answers of all questions must be posted in maximum two posts otherwise it'll be considered final answers and cannot be added or changed.
All answers from all matches must be posted at one conversation.

Each games has a deadline to post answers, so hurry up or you'll miss a game.

RD Sheep League and Scoring
The season contains eight games, it's up to the season's moderator how long it will take to complete a season. There are two types of games, Dark Sheep and False Normal Sheep. Dark Sheep will give you more points for obscure answers, while False Normal Sheep for the 2nd obvious ones. The first obvious answers? 0 points! It's up to the moderator too, to determine how many Normal and Dark Sheep games will be in one season.

Every end of the game, points awarded based on following finishing positions:

1st - 25
2nd - 18
3rd - 15
4th - 12
5th - 10
6th - 8
7th - 6
8th - 4
9th - 3
10th - 2
The rest - 1

If two or more people tied in several positions, they will gain the same points. Example, if we have 2 people tied in 2nd means both of them will gain 20 points, 4 people in 7th means all 4 will gain 8 points.

Different case at the end of the season. If there's a tie at final season standings, number of wins, 2nd places, 3rd places, etc will decide.

For existing contestant, you could skip a game or more, but this will reduce your chance of winning the league.
For someone who would like to join, please let me know. I don't mind if you play only one game, participation is important here.

RD Sheep Cup and Scoring
For cup format, it will be groups of 4 contestants. The top 2 from each groups and ... highest scoring 3rd will advance to the next round.

Note that one moderator could moderate more than one season, so get ready if we ran out of people that interested to moderate the ex-moderator will be moderating again in certain seasons.

If you're running the next season, be sure to copy this. :D

Now who wants to join?

Last edited:
Contestants List
Benutzername
Milos Ancevski
Manolis Sigoulakis
Alexander Macdonald
Ben Herbert
Omer Said
Florin Diaconescu
Joel Rautavaara
oldwolf
Gerald Chinoy
Jimlaad43
Tapio Rinneaho
Sebastien Levret
Steven Poirier

Games Winners
Game 0A: Normal Sheep (Theme: Formula 1)
1st Alexander Macdonald - 66 pts
2nd Ben Herbert - 65 pts
3rd 2 people - 63 pts
Florin Diaconescu
Benutzername

Game 0B: Dark Sheep (Theme: Football/Soccer)
1st Steven Poirier - 63 pts
2nd 3 people - 60 pts
Jimlaad43
Rami Saidy
Ben Herbert
5th 2 people - 56 pts
Sebastien Levret

Benutzername

Game 0C: False Normal Sheep (Theme: Geography - By Jimlaad43)
1st 2 people - 10 pts
Ben Herbert
Joel Rautavaara
3rd Steven Poirier - 9 pts
4th 2 people - 8 pts

Sebastien Levret
Tapio Rinneaho

Cup Group Stage Draw
-- Soon --

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.