The Sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get why the post popular answers get more points?

What is the point of a game where everyone gets points for naming the same thing?

For example, if the question was Countries beginning with D, everyone would say Denmark, and all us people who are good at that kind of thing go for an obscure country like Djibouti and get a small measly point for knowing something more than the boring obvious answer. Unless this changes, I'm out and starting a new thread for the way the game should be played.

What is the point of a game where everyone gets points for naming the same thing?

For example, if the question was Countries beginning with D, everyone would say Denmark, and all us people who are good at that kind of thing go for an obscure country like Djibouti and get a small measly point for knowing something more than the boring obvious answer. Unless this changes, I'm out and starting a new thread for the way the game should be played.

But then it makes the game a bit easier in my opinion. Because finding unique answers is very easy. Especially with more open ended questions such as "name a F1 driver who won a race". It also does not come together with the name of the game. The aim is to be a sheep :D

Actually we can vote for this. Let's have only one game, but decide on people's opinion for how to play it. :)

i would have said Deutschland :DD

NEW RULES
People with obscure answers will gain bonus points..
Also questions with multiplier will also apply..
One game won't be enough, even it's not a season. I'd prefer 8 games per season. But I agree if there'll be changes after one game.

Last edited:
Here's a better way to explain why the way I think is better.

If we go with the way that the game is being proposed at the moment, then it is just simply stating the obvious.
If we go with the way that I am proposing, tactics and skill can appear. People might all decide to go for the most obscure and lose points, while someone could go against it, a double bluff, and get loads of points for an obvious answer. It rewards proper knowledge, but also has gamesmanship, creating a better game for us to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back