The Setup Market (Service is down)

Apps The Setup Market (Service is down) 0.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have been trying to get an account and then login. I have filled in the application and ( I think) been
accepted but when I go to log in nothing happens and at the top of the page it says "Under maintenance. The app and website might be acting slow, we are working on the issue" Any idea when it may be fixed ?.

was wondering if site is glitch , i registered but no email to confirm and i don't see a button to resend confirmation email . works ingame but still not able to log into site , awesome app though

I'm having the same issue, I've filled out the registration, but it never sent me the confirmation e-mail. I would love to you this app that you created.

I'm going to PM you the e-mail I used to register as that seems to be the standard response, but I wanted to make you aware of it before I did so.

Thank you for your hard work on this.

Thanks for all the work to get something like this going, I certainly need it!! :)

I copied the files to the "assettocorsa" directory but it does not show up in: options > general
I've restarted the game but still no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Maybe, it's a really good app, but unfortunately I cannot find it into my asseto corsa...I did the same that on the explainations but....I'm still looking for it...What should I do to fix it?

Mathieu, linking the Setup Market account to Steam is a problem as I can't get to the SetupMarket account profile page. When I select the link it is ignored and no attempt made to go to the page. Anything you can do on your end?

Chrome, Windows 10 64 bit Professional

I had some problems with the resolution, i use 1024x768 and the app in game cuts out right in the setup download button, any way i could fix that ? i cant resize it in the game tab neither

So I've been trying to get an account to login with the addon but every time I seem to get the 502 Bad Gateway error. Is this addon dead or am I just missing something?

I wouldn't bother with the add-on. The site is better, I think you only need to log in if you want to upload setups, not download. If you have Google Chrome there is an extension you can get for Content Manager, it adds an install button to sites that support it. You can install setups from the site. Or you could if the site was working properly, which it isn't right now. There is a site called Radiators Champ which also has nice setups you can install into Content Manager.

The app should be easier to use than the website. you also dont need to create an account to use the app, you will still be able to download setups from there, but upload will not be available.

You're getting a 502 where in the process exactly? I haven't fired up the app for a while now, I'll check tonight to make sure all is still well.

Am getting the 502 Gateway error when using the web browser plugin just loading the /setup page to even begin narrowing it down.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back